t w o

PIPER

My head is pounding, I groan as I get up from bed. I look around and see I'm at Kellys, I look over to see her knocked out. I get out of the bed as I rub my head, I make my way to her kitchen and grab an aspirin.

I drink it as she comes out from her room, she sits down and lays her head on her arms, I laugh as I give her an aspirin as well.

"Last night was.." I start

"Adventurous.." Kelly ends.

We look at each other and start busting out laughing, but the laughing soon stops as a knock comes at the door. We look at each other and do Rock Paper Scissors, something we always do when we hang out to see who will get the door.

But I lost by doing paper and her doing scissors, I groan and walk to the door, and when I open it there stands Pierce.

"Oh hey brother," I say walking back to Allison and leaving the door open.

"You're so hungover, both of you."

"So? Are you going to arrest me?" I ask.

"We have to go, meeting. Hello Kelly and goodbye Kelly," he says as she walks past him.

"Why," I whine.

"Like I said, meeting, let's go Piper." He picks me up over his shoulder and walks me out the door.

"Bye bye Kel!" I yell.

"Bye Pips," she yells back shutting the door.

"Where's your car?" I point to my car.

"Keys?" I give them to him as he sets me in his car.

"Here, drive it back to the house." He gives the keys to Pansy who was in the backseat.

"Oh my god really? I thought I had to drive it to McDonald's. No shit Sherlock." She rolls her eyes making me laugh.

"Shut up, get in the back and try to make yourself presentable." He pushes me to the back.

I roll my eyes and pull the shield thing up, all of our cars have it, it's like the things in limos. I go through the bag of clothes and pick out a light pink skintight dress that reaches mid-thigh and has a slit.

I throw my clothes from yesterday off and get changed into the dress, I pull down the mirror from the roof and get the makeup bag. I grab makeup wipes and wipe off the smudged eyeliner I had, I redo my eyeliner and put on some hot red lipstick.

I pull down the shield and get back in the front, I put on black heels and go on my phone. I look over at Pierce and he'a already looking at me.

"The fuck you want?" I ask.

"Uh..we just learned that when you get married to Theo that you two will be moving into a house of your own." He looks back at the road.

"What?!"

"Yeah.."

"I'm not moving out, I'm already marrying the guy for fucks sake."

"That's what's going to happen, trust me I don't want this for you Pi-" I stop him.

"If you didn't want this for me then you would tell dad to stop this nonsense."

"You know I can't, remember what happened last time I tried to stop him from sending Aunt Celeste away?"

"Yeah.. I do."

"I'm really sorry Pips," he smiles.

"Whatever, let's just get this meeting over with," I say looking out the window.

I turn on some music as he continues to drive, we soon pull up into the house and I see another car.

"Don't tell me he's here," I say looking at Pierce.

"He's here," he sighs getting out of the car.