🦋Running🦋

🦋🦋🦋

 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕

𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗?

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎

                                                                                         🦋🦋🦋

     Broken by Lund

Carmen's eyes kept rolling to the back of her head, and her brain felt like it was on a roller-coaster, but she could she was strapped to a hospital bed by the cuffs around her wrists, and a chill went up her spine, she was wearing an old t-shirt,...

Carmen's eyes kept rolling to the back of her head, and her brain felt like it was on a roller-coaster, but she could she was strapped to a hospital bed by the cuffs around her wrists, and a chill went up her spine, she was wearing an old t-shirt, and shorts and black boots. The bed was pushed down a corridor by a man in a black suit and, Carmen silently watched as the lights on the ceiling came and went. She wasn't scared, or at least that's what the outside portrayed. Inside, however, Carmen prayed to the gods that Maximo didn't find her, that she wasn't in a new facility.

The nurses rolled her to a white room with red flowers, making Carmen uneasy. She saw them leave, a glass window to the right of her facing the inside of what looked like a hospital and no other windows; the young girl guessed they were smart enough to know she could escape if she needed to; goddesses could use Carmen as their vessel, and she could inhabit their powers on top of her own power's. Still, people didn't know that they just thought Carmen was a rumour, a story, a myth.

Carmen took a deep breath feeling her body being inhabited and her own spirit being put on the passenger seat; Malinalxochitl hissed lightly as she turned the straps into snakes, my own hands and eyes glowing a deep emerald green "Ma tiyasake" *let's go* she said as the straps slithered away, picking the lock and letting themselves out into the hall.

" Y'know you guys always take control and drain my energy, like damn señora Estoy cansada"           *lady, I'm tired*  Carmen rolled her eyes and felt her head being hit. Carmen winced. "Okay, sorry, going"

Carmen shapeshifted into a cleaning lady that she had seen at the old facility, no one would suspect a cleaning lady, or at least Carmen thought they wouldn't. She walked down the hall into the cleaner's cupboard and grabbed a cart; suddenly, the alarms started blaring.

"Block off all the entrances! Put this floor on lockdown," Carmen heard a woman say

"How did she escape? She's like twelve!" a man asked in response.

"My question is, how did she escape from my two best agents?" a gruff voice said. "Find her"

Carmen's eyes widened, and she pressed the elevator button over and over before noticing the emergency stairwell on her right; she ran down two flights before her wrist was grabbed and suddenly Carmen was backed into the wall by a redhead.