🦋Morelia🦋

🦋🦋🦋

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,  𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢,  𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚖𝚘𝚖

𝙸'𝚖  𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛  𝚌𝚑-𝚌𝚑-𝚌𝚑-𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢  𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚋

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘  𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝙸'𝚖  𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛  𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍  𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

𝙸'𝚖  𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛  𝚌𝚑-𝚌𝚑-𝚌𝚑-𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢  𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚋

🦋🦋🦋

Cherry Bomb By The Runaways

𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿

It had only been two weeks since Carmen and Pepper had gone shopping, but so far it was the worst weeks she had spent here; Tony had ditched every meeting, and Pepper oversaw everything whilst he was 'sick', the excuse was quickly disputed as Tony was seen partying across California. Carmen had slipped through the cracks of Tony's issues and wasn't made a priority which made it easier for Carmen's relapse to be prolonged, and it had become a daily occurrence; she skipped breakfast, purged lunch, and purged dinner. It was a personal hell that her bright smile and positive attitude covered up; her relapse went unnoticed by Tony.

It was midnight when Carmen heard the front door open; she heard Tony's drunken and weird heartbeat along with another one, a heartbeat that she hadn't heard before.

"Jarvis?" She whispered for the A.I.

"Yes, Miss Stark?" Jarvis whispered back

"Who is with Tony?" Carmen sat up in her bed

"It appears to be another female guest, Miss Stark. Should I alert Mr Stark?"

"No, no, it's okay," Carmen quickly said as she laid back down. "Thanks, Jarvis"

Carmen tried to sleep, but this was the seventh woman Tony had brought home this week, and it was Friday. The dark-haired girl rolled her eyes as she heard giggles and moans coming up the stairs. "Ugh" Carmen's face had a disgusted expression on it as she rolled over and placed a pillow over her head. Her hearing meant that she could still hear the moaning and racing heartbeats, although Carmen knew that you didn't have to have enhanced hearing to listen to what was happening down the hall.

Carmen put her hair in two braids as her mother and Nat had taught her. She changed into her workout clothes and plugged her headphones into her phone.

Carmen quickly ran downstairs until she reached the gym. She stretched, put the phone in her pocket and pressed play on her playlist, Joan Jett being the first artist to come through as Carmen punched the black bag in front of her.

She didn't bother wearing gloves or wrapping her knuckles because she enjoyed the sting. She wondered what she would be doing if she was still with Maximo, which opened the floodgates. She kept punching and kicking the bag as she lost herself within the memories. She could almost hear Maximo and Eric's voices telling her she wasn't good enough, laughing at her and mocking her. Carmen jumped when her timer buzzed in her pocket; it had been an hour since she had come down. Carmen drank water before moving on to doing some light gymnastics. She did cartwheels, splits, and flips until thirty minutes had passed, pushing the horrible thoughts away until she had finished with what Eric would have viewed as a warm-up.