🦋The Monarch Project🦋

🦋🦋🦋 

 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗' 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚒𝚜  𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

🦋🦋🦋

Be Alright by Ariana Grande 

It was now May 2009; it had been over a year since they found Carmen, Maximo Franco was in a maximum-security prison for life, and gods was she happy; Carmen had turned twelve whilst with S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Carmen celebrated it with a cake for once, Natasha gave her a new suit and makeup, Clint got Carmen a build-a-bear frog which she loved; Nick gave her a guitar and Phil had gotten her a phone. Clint had found out about Carmen's eating disorder after she kept disappearing after lunch and dinner and they put Carmen in therapy, she didn't mind it because it helped her understand it, but at the same time, Carmen didn't think she was as bad as they made her out to be.

They had personally trained Carmen; some agents thought I should have to go through everything that new agents did, then they saw her shift into a jaguar, pin Clint to the training hall floor and throw Nat with her mind. After that, they changed their tune.

 Carmen still heard the gods, and they heard her; Fury let Carmen build an altar for them in her room. Carmen had to worship them and be loyal just as they had been to her, or she would be in immense pain as they found out after several days.

A few months after Carmen's training, they decided to take her on missions. It was fun. The three of them liked to play a trick where one would play Carmen's older sibling, and she would be a helpless little girl; people always fell for it.

"Agent Coulson and Olmo-Zitlal to Director Fury's office" rang out as Carmen tried to get through breakfast. Bad habits die hard; she put what was left in the bin and headed to Fury's office.

Phil was already opening the door as Carmen arrived, and she followed him in, they sat down at Fury's desk as he slid a file over to Phil.

"Like you, both know Tony Stark is the C.E.O. of Howard Starks company."

"A weapons company, right?" I asked

"Yes, Carmen. He was kidnapped three months ago; he turned up yesterday in the desert with an arc reactor in his chest."

"here," Phil handed Carmen the file ", thanks" she looked over at the photos of a metal suit, an explosion, metal in the sand, Tony Stark with a glowing circle in his chest holding out a peace sign and him hugging a man in army gear.

"What's the mission here, sir?" asked Phil

"They landed about an hour ago and called for a press conference. You Coulson will debrief them; this is his assistant Pepper Potts" Fury handed Phil a picture of a redhead.