🦋 Boxing And Hummingbirds 🦋

🦋🦋🦋

𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕

𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚎?

𝙸 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘?

🦋🦋🦋

𝙰𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

As soon as they got home Carmen snuck downstairs to find what Tony had been drinking, it was chlorophyll, she could smell it on his breath each time they talked after that, she had previously assumed that he had been trying to get his health back on track after years of partying and drinking and god knows what else but knew that this was something different, she could see the amounts of chlorophyll increasing as the days passed.

Carmen could also see how tired Tony was getting now that they'd come back from their trip in Washington, but he was too stubborn to listen to her or even Pepper when they suggested slowing down.

Carmen sighed as she wrote the last bits of her report for Phil but knew that it was necessary to ask for help. They needed to bring in someone with a better skill set and someone who could get closer to Tony, Carmen knew that he avoided telling her the whole truth at times and this was a better option.

Carmen jumped as she heard a bang come from downstairs but relaxed as she heard Tony and Pepper arguing over the 'wind farm' Carmen had coaxed Tony into buying.

Carmen quickly sent the report and turned the computer off, as she did so she heard Huehuecoyotl's voice echo through her head 'tlasemanka ixkuepaka' (always deceiving).

Carmen whispered "Nimitskichiuaya mopakini" (I'm making you proud).

Huehuecoyotl chortled but soon enough disappeared.

The next few days were busy prepping for Pepper to take over the company, something Tony and Pepper had told Carmen and Bea later that night at dinner, as well as prepping for Monaco everything had to be perfect for Tony and nothing else would cut it, Carmen avoided being in the house so she could avoid questions about ties and suits. She spent her days with Luz. Being with Luz, Carmen thought, was the closest she had gotten to pure happiness, despite her lies about being Tony's daughter.

It was mid-morning when Tony, Carmen and Happy were in the gym, boxing. Carmen laughed internally because this was more of a challenge for Tony than for her but still, she faked being out of breath and tapped out so Happy could get in the ring with Tony.