🦋Interrogation🦋

🦋🦋🦋

  𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛,

𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜, 

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝  𝚖𝚎  𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎

 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛,

𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍,

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍?

🦋🦋🦋

Bored by Billie Eilish

Carmen walked out of the bathroom and finished her drink, the high of purging was over, and her throat was now aching.

"You okay, kid?" Clint asked as she put her cup in the bin before walking out

"Yeah, he wouldn't let us eat junk food, so kinda feel sick" although this was a cover, it was also the truth.

"us? There's more like you?"

"there was," Carmen said as a black car pulled up, they got into the car with Natasha in the driver's seat already.

Natasha sent Carmen a small smile in the rearview mirror "it's a short drive to the S.H.I.E.L.D facility."

"what's going to happen when we get there?"Carmen looked down at her shaking hands.

"We're going to ask you a few questions," Director Fury said from the passenger's seat.

"And if I don't have all the answers?"

"We won't hurt you, kid", Clint reassured me.

"We'll ask Maximo. My agents already started searching his bunker", Director Fury spoke.

"Okay" Carmen gulped

Carmen ended up falling asleep in the car before she could ask anything else. She felt herself being lifted out of the car. Carmen heard the person's heartbeat and recognised it as Clint. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried her for five minutes until she was placed on a chair, Clint lightly shook her, and Carmen opened her eyes.

"Thanks, Clint"

"You were awake that whole time I carried you, weren't you?" he asked

"yup", Carmen grinned as she poured herself some water

Clint laughed lightly as he exited the room. Carmen saw a mirror in front of her and waved, she could still hear his and Natasha's heartbeats.

Director Fury came in with another man and pressed a red button on the wall.