🦋Looks Can Be Decieving🦋

🦋🦋🦋

𝚂𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘?

𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚎

𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚎,  𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

🦋🦋🦋

𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙾  𝙱𝚈  𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

Carmen watched as the sun rose over the ocean and sat up straight when she heard a heartbeat behind her, "You know, you're not very good at hiding".

"I'm not hiding, I'm just taking a break".

Director Fury chuckled, "When I was a kid, I ran away from my parents too".

Carmen waited for the moral lesson but this time there wasn't one, she got up and shook the sand off "I'm done with this mission".

"You're not done just yet Carmen" Fury held out his arm and Carmen wrapped hers around it and followed him back to the car park. "You always have a plan, I know" Carmen sighed "but maybe the plan has been derailed".

"Not necessarily, you think I'd put you in a position you couldn't handle?" Fury said as he led her to Tony's car, "Let me answer for you, no. The obsidian butterfly, can't handle a drunken egotistical asshole? Please."

Carmen rolled her eyes "Okay, I get it" She unlocked the car and grabbed her backpack from the passenger seat.

"Now, you, me and Natasha are about to give this man a wake-up call" Fury closed the car door and led Carmen to an SUV.

"What do we do about the car?"

"Leave it here, someone will come to get it later"

Carmen got in the backseat with Fury and they were driven into town by two agents, Fury handed Carmen a black suit similar to Natasha's and pulled into a 'Randy's Donuts', she could see Tony at the top of the building, Fury pointed her to the back door that they had parked next to.

Carmen nodded, got out of the car, went inside as quietly as possible and quickly changed, in one of the bathrooms.

She shoved her clothes into her backpack and handed them to an agent to put back in the car, they nodded at her.

Carmen was taken aback Natasha ran to her and hugged her "Ana, I was so worried"

Carmen hugged back "I'm sorry, I just ran"

"I know, it's okay" Natasha hugged her tightly and let go, "never do that again"

Carmen smiled at her and finally heard Fury talking to Tony inside, "I am very real" she heard Fury say.