🦋A Taste Of Freedom🦋

🦋🦋🦋

𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠,

𝙸'𝚖 𝚒𝚗  𝚊  𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

🦋🦋🦋
No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande

🦋🦋🦋No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande

"Hey butterfly, are you ready to go?"

Carmen looked up to see Clint standing at her door "sure", she closed her Harry Potter book, slid her shoes on and closed the door before leaving.

Today was Saturday 30th of May; they had spent the last few days catching up on training, movies, and television. Carmen now knew what 'Wizards Of Waverly Place' was and what Jennifer's body was. It was safe to say that Carmen liked both girls and guys, which she also found out through twilight. Who knew werewolves were hot? Not her.

"Where are you off to today?"  Fury asked Carmen

Carmen smiled. "I think we're going to that place with all the animals, right?" Clint nodded

"Oh, the Zoo", Fury sent her a warm smile and nodded to Clint ", I've given Natasha and Clint money, anything you want you to get, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"don't make me tell you twice" he gave Carmen a stern look as she hugged him and laughed, "Okay, I'll see you later."

Fury hugged Carmen back, squeezing her before letting her go "you go on now, stay safe."

Carmen smiled at him in response.

"come on, hawk" Carmen grabbed Clint's hand.

Clint laughed as they ran towards the parking lot "slow down! The zoo isn't going anywhere, Carmen."

Carmen rolled my eyes and smiled "fineee, but we're a little late, so you can tell Nat why."

Clint's eyes widened a little "on second thought", Clint started running, his grip on Carmen's hand tightening as she giggled, she was slightly behind him. The sun was beaming down today, and she felt free; Carmen often found these small moments in life and cherished them, like when she went to McDonald's with Clint and sat in his car as it rained or when Phil introduced her to Starbucks, scaling a fence with Nat so they could go on a hike before sunrise and looking out at L. A from the Hollywood sign and shooting with Fury.

"You guys are late", Nat glared as they got in the car. Clint sat in the front whilst Carmen sat in the back.

"It was her fault." Clint and Carmen pointed at each other "It was his fault"