Chapter 1

Shawn
Shawn
Key fucking shawnnn
Helppp please
Lord  how did   I get  here ;like where did it all go wrong for a girl like me .
Let's rewind let me take you guys back to when life was all good or well I thought it was .

Celess ( Intro)
I'm Celess Banks grew up in Atlanta my whole life I already saw the good and bad living in this state . I knew my hands around the ropes both on and off the street . See I grew with brothers that taught me the game from when I was 9 , I  was trained to love and protect my own right or wrong and never let outsider get in the middle of family . I pulled my first trigger when I was only 11 years old . I lost most of my friends to streets and I only had my girl Naomi left that's my rider. I didn't allow  the streets to get the best of me so by 19 I  opened  my own hair and clothing boutique but apart of me was still in the streets but I swear I wouldn't go back  .

THE PRESENT
It's that season where nigga s cut for a check no reason
It's that season where niggas cut a check for no reason
Time to blow bag time to blow a bag ( Season by city girls)
It was  the grand open of my second store  I was so excited even more proud of myself  because I knew how far I came from . I scan through my closet trying to find something cute to wear but was knock out of my focus when I heard a banging from my door .

"Whose it ? "
"Girl it's me Naomi open "
"The doors open come in"
"Naomi didn't I give you a spare key? "
"Yeah "
" so why don't you use it ?"
" I do use it but I just wanted to bang your door so I could get your fine neighbor next door attention "
"Girl you crazy "
" Shut up ,Celess it's your grand opening of  your second store girl I'm so proud of you "
" feel like yesterday it was all four of us playing dice   and hitting licks" " RIP Keisha and RIP Ashanti "
" I know I miss them two "

20 minutes later
I was finally at the store about to cut ropes and open up the doors . Everyone I love was their Naomi and my brothers they're my biggest fans and supporters. Naomi had my back since we were in the first grade so I made her the co owner of my second store .  Grand open was a success everyone came and support and like always business continued to flourish .

" Celess you sure you don't want me help you close up the store"
"Girl I'm good just text me when you get home . I love you too "
"I love you too "

I was in the back putting some stuff when I heard the door open. I figured it was Naomi so I continued to do what I was doing before .
Clash!
Bang'!
" Girl Naomi stop knocking stuff in this store "
" You wish it was Naomi Celess"
" Tai -Tai-
" why you look so shock  Celess long time no see pumpkin "
" leave me alone Tariq get  out my fucking store "
" watch your fucking tone with me Celess " said  Tariq  while choking Celess pinned to the wall.

" how how did you find me ? Tariq please leave me alone."
" bitch I'm always going to find you no matter how far you run from me "