Chapter 12

Flashback
Baby your momma sick and I need you to stay strong for your brothers and sisters . I need you guys to continue to work as family and stick together no matter what . I got stage 4 breast cancer and I don't know if I would make it especially in here but I need y'all to be strong out there.
Don't cry and don't gave up I need y'all to stay strong for each other. Theirs a chance y'all mama might not make to her release date .

" momma don't say that please we need you . "
" Celess baby just be strong you have your brothers and Naomi"
" Always remember keep your head up , never look weak and never walk up with your head down cause that's when they know to take Advantage. Always protect your own right or wrong and never let an outsider get in the middle of family ."

4years earlier

" is this Kevin Banks ?"
" yes it is "
" I'm calling from Atlanta Female Correction Facility".
" what's wrong "
" your mother pass away "
" my momma momma what "
"She died I'm sorry for your lost ."
End of flashback

Naomi
I cried hoping that Celess and Kandice those was okay especially Daisha. They never done no one wrong and Daisha just a child . Michael , Derek and Kevin said that they found the girl that was connected to the shooting in the club . They told me that they didn't want anything to happen to me so Michael suggested that me and Natasha should stay at one of his condo in case if they came to the house.

I kept watch on Celess store and continue to let business flourish . Keyshawn has been blowing up my phone asking for her .

" Hey Naomi I made lunch . "
" thanks Natasha. "
" no problem ."
" you ever thought about making kids with Michael ?"
" i mean he always says that he wanted one and I do too ."
"It's funny how you came around things started to go left "
" what you mean " Natasha said with a confuse look

" I mean ever since you came  around my Bestfriend almost got shot at her own brother's club and now  her niece and sister in law  get kidnapped."

" I have nothing to do with that Naomi . I look at Daisha as if she was my own I never hurt that little girl . I see Kandice and Celess as my sisters !" Natasha said crying .

" fun thing about family and friends it's always some one that's going to switch up ". Naomi said grinning

" where are you going with this Naomi"?

" See this have nothing to do with you . (Naomi said while holding a gun pointing to Natasha.) See this have to do with the Banks and I . I honestly don't need you interfering in our business so I need you get up and head to the bed room .

So confused and scared Natasha did what she was told . So as they entered the room Naomi handcuffed her to the bed . Not knowing what to do but cry and scream the louder she scream the harder Naomi hit her with the gun . 5 minutes later Naomi let a strange man in the room.

" Natasha I need you to be a good girl for my friend Issac "
" She one fine ass girl " issac said whiles climbing on frightened Natasha.
Natasha tried to scream for help but he had cover her mouth . She felt defile everytime she try to push him off the harder he went in . Naomi was no where in site . When he was done he spat on Natasha.

Natasha cried thinking about what she had done to deserve such a thing . She tried to see if she could break the hand cuffs off but there wasn't any luck .

Derek
"
Kevin and I was able to find the girl that we saw how on the camera who she tried to shoot at Celess the night at the club. So we decided to hold her captive until she gave us some answers . I never would lay my hands on woman but for my sisters and niece Imma lay a fucking body .

"Princess all you need to do is tell us what you know"

" fuck you kevin and you too Derek "

" you're stubborn one" Kevin said while holding shawty by her neck and pinning her to the wall .
" I'm really trying not to put my hands on you but you starting to get on my nerves. Right now I need you to tell me who you working for and where they have my wife , daughter and who responsible for shooting at my baby sister the other night and how the hell you know our names? "

" okay okay I'll tell you " the girl said crying

" you guys may know I'm Lakiesha we grew from they same project your dad and mines had some sort of history .

" okay so what this have to do with anything " Derek said angrily and pointed her gun at her .

" Shawn Petty you might know him by " Deuce". He my brother and he wants revenge from what your mother did when she kill our older brothers and dad that night . That's who I work for that's who sent me to shot at you guys in your club , that's who sent those note warning y'all . That's who have shot your sister and  kidnapped his wife and daughter . One of his men's shot at you Kevin that day you  were jogging ."

" where could we find them ?"
" that I can't tell you "
" girl you betters" Derek said while choking her
"104 street house number 5 . He has guards over every where . Please let me go I told you everything"

" Nah bitch we ain't letting you go that easy" This for my daughter that's my wife and that's for my sister and that's for fucking you bitch . Kevin said harshly while firing shots .

Michael
Derek told me that him and Kevin found the girl that got on Michael' s camera in the club . They was able to find out who she work for and where they had Celess, Kandice and Daisha . I was heading to the condo to check up on Natasha and Naomi .
I decided to call Natasha to see if she wanted anything but she didn't answer any of my calls so did Naomi . I decided to speed my way to the condo .
I looked everywhere I didn't see Naomi , I screamed for Natasha I didn't get a answer . I head upstairs to my room where I saw Natasha laid unconscious and it look like some one beat her and rape , her clothes was torn and face was bruise . I hurried rush her to nearest hospital .

When I arrived to the hospital I just continue to pace back and forth trying to find where Naomi was and wonder if she had anything to do with this . Apart of me couldn't see Naomi turning her back on family and what for ?

I told Derek and Michael what happen they both said to that's they couldn't reach Naomi . I didn't want to leave Tasha in the hospital but we had handle these
motherfuckers once and for all.