Chapter 14

I'm so tired of heartbreaks , head aches
Heartbreaks headaches
I'm doing great but the real turning fakes
Heartbreaks headache
Yeah I'm okay of chopping heads  off of snakes .
       (Heartbreaks headaches by Grind2Hard Osh'a.)

Michael
I was roaming through the house searching for Kandice those when I saw a male pointing a gun at Derek and I decided to let off couple shots .

" Thanks big bro " Derek states
" no problem man let's go "

We continue walking about the house letting off shots to who ever came to our direction. That's when we stumble in this room seeing Naomi holding a gun to Daisha head  and Kevin pointing gun in Naomi direction. Ron and Nardo's body lay on the floor lifeless inside the room . Kandice and Daisha was tired to a chair on the other side of the room .
      It was  awkward silence the only thing you could of heard was Daisha sniffing as she cried. I know tonight was going to traumatize her for life and deep down this was hurting Kevin . The silence was broken when Naomi decided to start speaking.

"Oh well the Bank family is here sorry that Natasha and ageless had to miss such a memorable occasion. "

" why you doing this  Naomi ".

" Let me explain to you all . You guys remember Deuce ?she asked while Deuce himself decided to walk through the room.

" see he's the one that's been calling Kevin , and who tried to run Kevin off the road and he's my partner in crime .

" yes I am see y'all mother murdered by my older brother and father and am going to let you guys suffer one by one - " Deuce stated.

" See Deuce and I had one common goal we wanted to get ride of the Banks family by any means necessary. See I knew I beneficiary to reach of you guys belongings so I knew I would have the money of you guys ended up dead. Naomi stated

" Bitch we look as our younger sister and we took you in. We helped you provide for yourself and this what you do ?Derek asked looking at her in a confused way ."
" See if only if your mother didn't our uncles his father and my brother we wouldn't have to be here. But your mother could t let go y'all father's death so she had to go getting revenge.
" see Celess had it all the pretty looks a flourishing business , three brothers who cared for her and all I had was the title of being the co owner of her business. You guys only gave me some shares in your clubs and i didn't like that when I know I had beef with the whole family . I wanted all the money. "

" money really ? what more you wanted ? ".  I said angrily whirls pointing the gun at her direction

" I wanted y'all to suffer""she stated while picking up Daisha

"Naomi please put Daisha down "

" shUt up Kevin don't tell me what to do .

" put my  fucking daughter down Kevin said angrily "
" See Kevin you got off easy the police only charged your mommy and she took the fall cause she didn't want her son to rot in person so she said she did the job alone but I saw you that day.

Naomi had finally put Daisha down while pointing the gun at Kevin .

" see I started off what the least expected person so I killed Tariq. I told Shawn to hire that girl to shoot Celess that night the club even  though I was right there so it wouldn't ended up back to me . By the way your mother didn't  die from cancer boys , I killed your mother in prison . " Your mother had cancer so you guys thought when she died it was because of cancer . Hell fucking no I paid one of my aunts in prison to poison your mother in prison . I also paid the nurse who evaluate her body to say that she died from natural causes  and know finally now the truth being told to  you guys .- Naomi stated laughing

" bitch you a snake " Michael said while pointing a gun at Naomi .
" oh shut Micha-

Naomi got cut off when Kandice shot her. Apparently, she was so focused going down memory lane that she didn't notice Daisha was untying Kandice.

Mommy
Mommy
Mommy " Daisha screamed as because Naomi had try to aim shoot Kandice but Kevin  finished her off .

Wrong place at the wrong time and with the wrong nigga- Naomi was cut off by Kevin' firing six shots to her body .

Celess
I woke up in the hospital and Keyshawn had update me on everything that had happen to Natasha. I feel bad for the poor child . However, he didn't know about the other situation that fully went down .
While Keyshawn towards he fell to the floor.
Keyshawn
Keyshawn
Someone help as I speak for her nurse.

Kevin
I was pacing back and forth in the hospital hoping that Kandice and the baby was okay . Tonight was so much I think she was going into early labour Michael went to check up on Natasha and Celess because we brought Kandice to the same hospital to where they were . Natasha was doing okay the doctor made her do some test. She told Michael what happen and we told her what happened.
I was knock off my thoughts when the doctor came walking my direction .

"Mr.Banks your wife pressure is a bit high and she seem stress how ever to save the baby's life your wife has to go in labour right now . Yo ."

I was in complete silent because I felt I failed Kandice when it came to protect her . Daisha almost lost her life and she saw someone close to her tried to kill her family  . I failed worst because I let Daisha witness something I never wanted her to see .
I couldn't believe that I was having another baby boy was coming in the world . I promise I'll do better .
I walk in the room to see Kandice smiling and looking at me .

Derek
Tonight was the most crazy night we had in years. Daisha was still shaking from what happened . Kandice baby came out premature so he had to stay in the hospital for a while . Celesta boyfriend was doing okay.  With so much happening all at one time it took me to finally realized what Naomi  did shit feel like I can't trust no one now .

2 years later

Life was going Michael and Natasha finally got married . Keyshawn and I were still together. Daisha healed quickly from what had happened that night do to therapy and so did Natasha. Kandice had a beautiful baby boy and they named him Roman . Kevin , Michael and Derek still ran the clubs and I continue to do the same with her boutiques.

See we do the most crazy things for love . Kevin shot Naomi because of his love Kandice ,Daisha and I . Naomi and Deuce " Shawn " only work along together because our mother had killed his uncles and their love for them  and greed made them seek revenge.
Love is one of addictive drug that causes you to do the most craziest thing and can cause you your own life . But we did what we did ALL FOR LOVE .

                        The End