Chapter 5

Celess
Remember as small child we would  play
Way before the drama I endure in the pain . Momma had already told that there we'll be days when it rain
But lately it's been crazy hurricanes .
This life we live is strange I been lost since I was young- (chip on my shoulder by rod wave )

It to early to be having a fucking flat tire first thing
Monday morning . I said to myself while slamming my car door hard as hell .
Fuck fuck jred . I was knock off my thoughts when this guy approached me won't lie he was fine as hell .
"Hey you need some help  ".
"You could help with a flat tire"
" yeah that's small work "
" well help yourself I guess "
It took him two minutes to deal with my tire and I was actually grateful because I had to open the store in the next 8 minutes .
" by the way my name is Keyshawn "
" Celess and thanks for helping me with my tire problem "
" not a problem but I would like to take you out for dinner  tomorrow night "
" I guess "
Lord he was fine and I couldn't tell him no plus he fixed my tired so it was best I accepted his invitation to dinner. We both exchange numbers and went out separate ways .

Kevin
  I hope you and your family stay loaded would be a-shame if something happen to y'all .
                         Signed Unknown.
I was trying to head to club to fix a few things for this big celebration that was going to be happening in my club " Revelation " , that's when I notice this note on car.  I laugh while I read it and I didn't want Kandice to know cause she would be worried and she's already pregnant and she don't need that type of stress plus I took this little note thing as joke .
  Pussy niggas sending me death threats like we fucking kids . Nothing irritate me more than a weak nigga that can't confront me when it comes to addressing  a situation.
                           14 hours later 
The club celebration was going good as hell everything was a success thanks to Celess knowledge of decoration she was able to help decorate this place . 
" Celess thanks for decorating this place "
" no problem big bro"
" so when you was going to tell me that Tariq put his hands on you "
" cause I know you would probably try to kill him again."
" You just better hope I don't find where he lay his head "
" she need to stop loving that nigga " said Naomi"
"  trust I kno-"
" Celess get out the way " Naomi screamed
Bang !
Bang!Bang !

Celess was cut off by the sounds  of gunshot and bullets  that came towards us . Luckily neither Celess or Naomi was hurt but a girl that was standing next to Celess was . All I thought to myself was who the fuck try to shoot at my sisters in my damn club .
The Next Day
Michael
Natasha had told me about her shit shawty  had it rough. She lost her mother and dad when she was 9 to a car accident. She didn't have any siblings and the only family she had was her aunt but she had to run away from aunt house when she was 16 because  her aunt's boyfriend tried to raped her . She moved from foster to foster home and she was either raped or abused.
    I was about to take her shopping but Kevin texted letting me to know that their  was an urgent family meeting at his house so I decided to head to his house. I felt kinda bad for canceling Natasha shopping day but family came first and my mommy and paps always told me " never let an outsider get in the middle of family ."
Because I didn't fully trust her I activated all the cameras on the house when I left.

Kevin
I called everyone to my house to have a family meeting because of what happened last night at my club.
I had to make sure everyone in my circle was safe and good . I tried so hard to make sure that I avoid all of this but it's like some things never change .
" bro you got any food I know Kandice cook" Derek said
" nigga you need to get you a girl to do that for you and stop fucking around with these hoes." I replied back
" why and everytime I come  to your house Kandice feeds me" Derek stated
" nigga you so stupid " Michael said laughing

" any ways I called you guys cause we got a family matter. Apparently it's seem like some of  the things that we thought we buried in the past has risen again. Tariq came back and he beat up Celess, I got a death threat note and someone was shooting in my club and Celess and Naomi was close to getting hurt . "
  " Kevin did you said that you got a death threat , did the note said "  I hope you and your family stay loaded because it would be a shame if something bad happened to y'all " Celess asked  whiles everyone looked at her in shock

" yeah  you got a note saying that and you  didn't tell no one "
" I got it this morning."
" shit that means that shooting might have not been random shooting after all. Derek and Michael I want  extra security enforced in y'all clubs and make sure check everyone before they enter. "
" ight sure will " they all said
I'm trying so hard to keep my insanity and to keep calm . Kandice keep stressing which I didn't want her to be doing because of the baby .Thankfully the girl who got shot last night survive the shooting and didn't press charges on me for failing to have extra security measures .
   However, the detective wanted me to get back to them if I found out anything .After Celess those left I remembered that I had the  club cameras connected to my laptop. After playing the cameras on what happen last night I saw who pulled the trigger crazy part is I recognize her face but I don't remember where I know know her from .