Chapter 6

Flashback ;
They took away the person I loved with all my heart. They did him dirty despite all the wrong he did he was still good person by heart . They have to pay for what they did , they have to feel the pain we felt .
Momma they gone feel it trust me .
You ready to handle this for once and for all.
You don't have to ask me twice momma .
We go in together we come out together .
Bang ! Bang '! Bang!
3 months later
Melanda Banks you under arrest for the murder of 6 men .
Mommaaa
Boy you stay strong for your brothers and sister,I love y'all .
End of flashback
Kevin
2 weeks later
It's been 2 weeks since the shooting incident so far nothing hasn't pop off yet . I told the gang to look out for the girl who I caught on camera . So far Derek and I both recognize her face but can't remember exactly where we seen her face
" babe don't forget to pick up that package before you head to  the club " Kandice said
" yeah thanks for reminding me sweetheart "
" daddy can we go for ice cream please "
" sure princess just give  daddy a couple minutes "
" you old people take long to do everything " Daisha said
" girl who you calling old " . Kevin said chuckling "
Kandice and I was carrying Daisha for ice cream when this stupid ass driver decided to drive on the wrong road side of the road . Everytime I decided to Swerve to the other side the car followed me it was like this person was really trying to crash in my car . I honestly didn't want Daisha see me shoot at someone so I decided to swerve my car on the other side of the road with full speed .

Celess
" girl he asked to carry me out for dinner I couldn't say no plus he helped me with my tire and he was sexy "
" girl just be careful cause stranger danger is real"
" I will that's why I'm not letting  him pick me up from the house so I told him I'll meet him at the restaurant and am living my live location on so if something happen, you guys know."
" okay at least I seeing you trying move on from Tariq . But do you think he was the one behind the shooting like could have sent that girl ?"
" Tariq stupid but I don't think he's that crazy ".
" yeah but you can't let nothing pass no one these days "
8 hours later
I was at the restaurant with Keyshawn so far he seem sweet and well mannered. Lord nothings more sexy than a black man that could dress with a sexy smile . So far Keyshawn is a detective and owns a few clothing stores and car dealerships  that his momma had left behind for him and his sister when she died . Plus he lost his wife and daughter 4 years ago  to gun violence. There's was  a shooting and the stray bullets had hit his daughter and wife .

" I'm guessing you liking what you see cause you smiling and starring a lot "
" I just like what I see ma , I ain't never see a girl who so well taken cared of and so independent ".
" well what you see is what you get nothing less."
The waitress came back with the bill and Keyshawn look at me with crazy stare when he saw me take out my wallet .
" I got it ma no need to take your wallet out. What type of nigga I would be if I ask you out for dinner and let you pay for your food ."
" well let split the bill then ".
" no Celess I'll pay for the whole thing ".
" fine "
The night was finally over Keyshawn decided to walk me to my car and from there we exchanges our goodbyes . On my way home I got  a call from this private number so out of curiosity I picked it up . But I didn't speak first it ,was silent for a couple minutes until a male voice spoke

"Celess bitch I just killed someone close to you and I'm not going to stop until it's only you left . I'm
going to break you and your family down ".

" who the hell is this-?