Chapter 10

4 months  later

Celess
Everything's been going good so far Keyshawn made it official that we're a couple so did Micheal and Natasha . Naomi been better and Derek is the still the same like usually .  Kevin's back to running the club and Kandice is still carrying her baby boy .
  Things been quiet for while but we still didn't want to put our guard down.

" Derek I'm grown and old enough to date ."
" Celess don't raise your voice at me young lady "
" boy I do what the fuck I want don't play with me "
" y'all chirren is grow little hair underneath y'all arm and private areas and think y'all grown"
" boy shut up " I said laughing
"Girl I need to be practicing just in case I get me a lil  daughter "
"When you decide to settle down and fine a decent girl .

" whatever bye I'm going to my house "
" bye be safe I love you"
" I love you too your lizard looking ass ".

My brothers Piss me off from time to time but I still love and appreciate them every bit .

Kevin
I spent the whole time helping Kandice plan this gender reveal party . The only persons who knew the actual  the actual gender was Kandice , Celess and me .  I had to take care of something so I made Celess to go to the doctor with Kandice just in case I couldn't make it .

" Baby I want big balloons and I want the decorations to sky blue and white .
" yes ma'am
" Baby hurry so we could go for ice cream " she said crying .

I swear this pregnancy had Kandice emotions all over the place one minute she happy next she's be ready to kill somebody and then she be crying like a 4 year old . I swear this girl done cry about 5 times for most of the smallest stuff . I can't even have a conversation with her without her thinking that I'm  shouting at  her .

She whisper in my ear say boy you  know mine then
I whisper in her ear girl lyin
Dick so good be having bitches hypnotize
This a nigga bitch but she one of a kind
She keeping secrets say she know her role
I was taught to let a hoe be a hoe "
( Ten toes by MajorNine)

I was heading to Micheal house to pick up Daisha because she decided she wanted to hang out with her uncle today . 
" daddy, mommy I had fun today with uncle Mic and Auntie Tasha "

" you did ? they was good to my my princess ".
" yes daddy but uncle Mic talking about he need raise but I don't think he does "
" I don't "
" no only Tasha needs a raise she did most of it the work today "

" yes I do girl " Natasha said laughing .

I was heading to the car when I got a call from Celess

" hey baby sister "
" hey I having this bad feeling like something bad gone happen  and I'm scared "
" why you say that "
" I been seeing this same black car following me for 4 hours today straight . If something happen to me just know I love y'all-

" ahhh bang bang "
Celess
Celess
" Ce fucking less
All I heard  was a loud bang that sounding like gunshot . Kandice looked at me in a fright trying to ask me what happen and I could tell her is I don't know I sped home and dropped Daisha and Kandice home.