Chapter 3

Celess
I got a called from my brother Kevin telling me that he was dropping my niece Daisha  off because his wife fainted . I totally forgot that I still had bruises on my face from what Tariq gave me so when I rushed to open the door for my niece, Kevin gave me a look like he was ready to fuck someone up . But before he could ask anything he hurried rush to car and speed off to the hospital.
"Auntie is my mommy going to be okay "
" yes pumpkin she's going to be okay "
Naomi and I both in shock because we both tried to figured out what was going on . Kandice was always the healthy clean one so what's going on now . Kevin didn't tell me anything .

Kevin
I was pacing back and forth in the hospital I couldn't sit still . Kandice was my girl from day one she had my back through thick and thin. She kept me focus and she kept me in check so if I lost her I wouldn't know what to do .
It's been an hour since I was in the hospital my feelings was all over the place I didn't even know if I should be angry or depress at the moment but all I know I wanted my baby to be okay . Celess probably told our brothers Derek and Michael I was in the hospital because these niggas came in trying to calm me down .

"Bro I love that girl I can't afford to lose her she mean the world to me "
" I know bro she's going to be alright , she's a fighter "
"She better be- "
I was cut off by the nurse when she approached me ;
"Mr . Banks your wife and the child are both fine "
" Childd??" Kevin , Derek and Michael said in union .
" yes mr . Banks your wife is 4 weeks pregnant the reason why she fainted was due to dehydration. The best think for both your wife and the child's health is for her to be on bed rest "

Shit I was about have my second child , Daisha is going to be a big sister . I've never been so happy in my entire life . Looking at Kandice lay down in the bed made me realize why I married her, that girl is my happiness. I was knock off my thoughts when my brother Derek came in and said some stupid shit .

" Kandice I hope you having a boy cause I need a nephew " Derek said laughing
" Bro who tell you I don't want a next daughter "
" nigga please you know you want a son" Michael said
" shut ya"lil stupid ass up and leave my wife alone ".

Naomi
In this life that I'm living I pray I'm make through the night .As I ride through my city I'm thinking looking at the lights . For so long we was hurting I got the chance to make it right . ( Gravity by nba youngboy)

I fell asleep by Celess last night I woke up to the scent of food that Celess was cooking in the kitchen. Daisha was in the bathroom brushing her teeth , I swear I love this little girl .
" Daisha , Naomi " Celess yelled
" Daishaa , Naomii breakfast ready "
" Girl quit it with all the yelling acting like you somebody momma"" Naomi replied back
" Girl shut up , but anyways Daisha is going to be big  sister "Celess said with joy
Girl you serious yayyy " Naomi said loud with full excitement
" Girl be quite before Daisha hear you "
" Daisha " Celess yelled
" I'm coming , auntie did you hear from my daddy , is my mommy okay ? "
" yes she fine now come eat your breakfast".
Wow I said to myself I can't believe Celess just told me that Kevin was about to have his second child . I'm so happy for him and really proud of the person that he's becoming .

Derek
I have this heart but I can't control it ,
It loves what love, does what it  wanna ,try to lock it up by but it  jump back on my shoulder ( heart 4 sale by rod wave )

I just came from the hospital Kandice scared a nigga I almost thought we were about to lose her. Shit that's my favorite sister in law seeing her and brother Kevin together made thought about settling down but shit I gotta find a decent girl first .
I scan through the cupboard thinking about what I'm going to eat when I got a text from one of my hoes
Deep throat Linda " hey I'm free tonight wanna come over "
Derek " not tonight busy at the club "
Deep throat Linda " well let me come with you to the club "
Derek " girl no I'll deal with you after "

What the fuck this girl think she is about coming to the club with me shit these hoes really don't know their place . Paps always told me " if she the type you can't bring to meet the family then she ain't the type to walk around in public with . Your woman represents you so if you got a weak woman that means you a weak nigga ." Shit I never forgot those words I could still hear his voice speaking to me. Nothing left me scarred more than to watch my daddy get shot right in front of me and took his last breath.

3 hours later
I was at my club " Escape " making sure everything in order and everything was running smooth . See my club allowed person to be themselves without feeling shame . A young nigga was balling and trying to live  life at its best . Was about to head to my office when a weird nigga walk up on me .
" Derek long time no see "
" Tariq get out my face don't be walking up on me like me and you cool"
" shit you better watch your mouth before I mess up your face like I did your sister's the other da-"
I didn't even let him finish his sentence next thing I know I was giving this nigga punches to the face . Ain't no nigga gone take me as no pussy and put hands on my sister . Kevin should have fucking killed his ass along time ago. His ass lucky a lot of people was around cause I would let out off couple shots right now.
" Tariq you better get the fuck out my club you get blood all over my fucking floor "
Nigga got me fighting in my own fucking club , looking unprofessional and got people staring at me and shit .