Rise of The Great Devourer (18)

First-person POV

Jay and I were eating sandwiches as Kai and Nya were talking.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya asked Kai

"Because the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat." Kai answered his sister.

"Uh, Y/n could you pass the salt?" Jay asked me putting his hand up for the salt.

I grab the salt and slid it to him.

"Thanks!" Grabbing it and putting it on his sandwich.

I cringe at him but soon start eating my own food.

Someone opens the door, "Please. No one talk about food." Well, Cole says groaning as he gets tossed from side to side a bit.

"How much longer until we get there?" Cole asked us.

"Not long," I tell him poking the blades.

"Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there." Jay picks up his sandwich, "How'd you like a mucous salt sandwich?" Jay asked Cole, and making me cringe at the name.

Cole finches and goes to the other side of the ship and well you know haha.

"Haha, speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turn out to be the Green Ninja, or Hayden the orange one!" Jay told us still having his sandwich in the air, at this point I think I'm gonna be sick.

"I know. Lloyd was such a brat at first, it's hard to believe he's gonna become one of the greatest ninja that ever lived. No offense Y/n." Nya said, Kai, looked at her kinda offended.

Jay was still swinging his sandwich around.

"None taken." Jay finally swings his sandwich towards me. "Jay, I swear to God if you don't put that sandwich down or eat it I will throw it off the Bounty! You get that?!" Jay jumps and puts his sandwich on his plate.

"Sorry, Y/n."

Kai clears his throat, gaining all the attention to him, "Where is that little runt?" Kai asked us.

"Uh, I think they are 'training' in one of the training rooms... Why?"

~~~

Hayden's POV

I was leaning on the doorframe of the room we were in.

You might ask 'Who is we?' well 'we' is me and Lloyd... My Uncle... Eh.

He wanted me to watch him train though I would rather be with P/n.

The training stuff came to view.

"Serpentine, it's time I spinjitzu you," Green bean put his mask on, and glared at the training stuff. "Back into the filthy holes, you came from." Lloyd was about to jump on to the training stuff before I said, "Uh, Lloydy weren't you the one that let them out of those holes?" I asked him.

He looked at me with a glare, "Well Hayden I only let threeish tribes out, and don't call me 'Lloydy'."

"Same thing."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"No."

"Yes!"

He sighs and goes back in position and jumps on the stuff.

"Ninja kick!" He said as he jumped by one of the training things.