The day of the Devourer (20 part 2)

First-person

I am following my demon father around this town I've never been in. If I have I don't remember it, I was probably young.

Walking with my father seems weird, people keep looking at him weirdly, not because they know him I think. My father doesn't look normal and of course, once you're different from everyone you get looked at weirdly, something I dealt with ever since I had Hayden.

We walked by many stores in this town, it seems to be a lot bigger than I thought.

"Ugh! We've been walking forever when can we stop?" I hear Hayden, I notice that he was a little behind both me and my father.

I stop, turning around to the young boy. He starts to catch up to us, raising his tiny arms. That means he wants to be picked up. I step closer to him swinging up, letting his tiny body rest on my hips.

I turn around and see that my father is in front of us, just staring at us. I start to walk to him. He's not far so I catch up to him. He starts to walk with me.

The walk to where ever my father is leading us to wasn't too chatty, the only one talking was Hayden. Hayden kept asking him questions, my father would answer occasionally. Keyword occasionally.

My dad comes to a halt right in front of me. Not that I noticed he stopped until I run into him.

"Watch it." I guess I was too busy looking around the town hall to notice.

You know forget what I said about it being a small town, this bitch is huge!

"Sorry."

I move to the side of him to see what he was looking at. I see a huge map of Ninjago, it marked a lot of important places like Ninjago city, Garner, Shintaro, well-estimated placement no one's really sure if it's real or not, and last but not least Tu mamà.

Tu mamà was really far from Ninjago city so there is literally no way we could get there by-

"You could teleport us to Ninjago city."

'Us? What does he mean us?! Does he knows we're in here!?' Jen yelled out.

'Uh, Y/n help us out here!' Morro seems to be scared by Jen's comment.

'Yall are fine, I bet he meant Hayden and himself.'

'Why would be want to go? Will you take him there?' Jen hissed in fear.

'Ehh,'

'DON'T SAY YOU CONSIDERING THIS!'

'Y/N GARMADON YOU BETTER NOT!'

Both of them yelled at me, though at this point I am no longer listening to them.

"Dad you know I can't go that far of a distance." We both know that I never could get far when I teleported, that's why when I was little I was easy to find when I would teleport out of nowhere. Yeah, I can go a bit farther now but that's not going to help me here.

"Then how did you get here? I know you guys are sticking around Ninjago City because of the serpentine." My father looked at me with a knowing look. That is so weird that he even knew we were.

"I don't know, the last thing I know is that we were running away from the Great Devour-"

"GREAT DEVOURER?!" My father yelled out, I cover his mouth while looking behind me, tons of people were staring at us with shock. Probably thought they would never hear that name.

"SORRY EVERYONE MY DAD IS A LITTLE COO COO, THERE IS NO GREAT DEVOUR!!" I yell out, the people give a sense of relief before moving on with their lives.