The Day Ninjago Stood Still (25)

Guys you should always watch the full episode, before you write other stuff. Do you want to know what happened to me?! I LITERALLY WROTE WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN THE LAST CHAPTER!! GUYS, I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I THOUGHT THAT THAT HAPPENED IN THE OTHER EPISODE AND NOT THIS ONE!! I HATE MYSELF!! UGH!! I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN! Anyways I'll just put the stuff that should've been here and delete it off the other chapter in a second. Hey, guess what I did! I had to put an extra part because the character actually notices that their father activated the dark Island to actually come back so when it comes to that part I'll say it. P.S that's for readers who don't want to read all this again and don't worry there will be more added than this. I can't deal with it being short. Well, have fun reading this.

First-Person

The sound was the first thing I got back, I could hear the waves of the ocean beating onto the sand. Footsteps that were not so far from me seemed to be running back and forth.

Sight is what I got back next, light was shining through my thin eyelids making it no longer dark.

And last but not least was movement. My hand was the first thing to move to form a fist, which grabbed the sand away from the ground.

Whoever was with me seemed to notice this and ran where the sun was hitting my face removing any light shining through.

"Y/n, are you awake?" The voice asked me. I gave them a groan in response. "Okay, that's good your not dead your father would've killed me."

I recognize the voice as Xavier's. My eyes seemed to have shot open to see that it was in fact Xavier who jumped at what I did.

"Calm down would ya? We're fine." Xavier told me as I sat up giving him a small glare.

"Thanks for the information I already know," I say to him in a spiteful tone. I see him smile down at me as he started to clap.

"Ah, here's the Y/n I know. Y'know you truly made me think you were going to be nice forever." He said sarcastically as he sat down next to me.

I look around the new area I haven't moved much since I passed out of exhausted. It was pretty much the same. The water was smiling up at us as the sun sat to sleep for the night. The trees seemed just as huge and scary. The two other people who were here also laying in the sand--- wait.

"Xavier, where's my dad!?" I asked him jumping up to my feet. Did we lose him?! Did I never get him? Was I imagining that I got him?!

"Ah! Y/n sit down! Your father is fine he went with some weird, erh, bacteria thing that could talk. I think it said he could lead your dad to greatness or something." Xavier pulled me back onto my bum. I glared at him questioning my father's choices.

"He just went with some stranger?" I asked him a simple question with a bigger meaning with it.

Xavier only nodded.

"Even though he told us as kids never to go with strangers even if they have a prize?"

Xavier gave me a weird look before nodding.

"And it didn't even look human?!" I shouted out anger filling my voice.

Xavier jumped back looking at me in shock, "Y/n, I don't think it's that big. He said he'll be back once he's done, and---"

"HE WENT WITH SOME RANDOM 'BACTERIA' FOR A PRIZE OF POWER?! AND YOU JUST LET HIM GO?!" I shouted once more I could feel the anger has reached my eyes making them shine blood red.

Xavier looked offended at my comment before opening his mouth, "For your information, Y/n, illusions can do nothing against destruction if you need reminding. I would've not been able to if I even tried! Plus one of us needed to take care of sleeping beauty! Do you want to guess who that was?"