Season 2 Information!

Yeah, yeah whenever I post this it means I will be posting part one of season 2 soon. BUT--- before that happens I need to make a few announcements about this season.

First of all, many things have changed. There will be info that you didn't know about Y/n coming out. Which should've been hinted at or said that they had it. But then again I do change my mind way too much.

Second of all, I will be changing the order of the episodes --- or well two. (Nope not doing that anymore) The rest I'm just not writing such as, "Darkness Shall Rise," "Pirate vs. Ninja," "Double Trouble," and, "Ninja all run." Or in short words the first four episodes. Now, now calm down the reason I'm doing this is that 1. THEY ARE FILLERS!! 2. I HATE THE NINJABALL RUN EPISODE 3. They aren't important to the lore.

(This wasn't really important anymore.)

There will be brief mentions of it, but they will only be summarized. Now to the part where I'm changing the timeline. I'm gonna have, "The stone army." With, "Wrong place, wrong time." ... So I just had a mental breakdown about this. I realize I can't do this as Garmadon would no longer be there. 😭😭😭 BUT I NEED Y/N TO MEET MISAKO BEFORE USHSHSKDJ I HATE THIS!!! FINE I'LL MAKE MY OWN FILLER MAYBE?! OH WAIT I GOT AN IDEA!!

P.S I didn't do my idea BUT I did spend way too much time writing "Wrong Place, Wrong Time" so that chapter is a little long 😅

(The unimportant stuff is done now.)

Anyways from that mess, for some reason I made the character more feminine, I know why I did but that was months ago and I'm too lazy to change it. So the character now uses They/she pronouns. This stops by the SECOUND part of the season because I said so. Good thing I'm rewriting this book soon or y'all would've been stuck with that 😰

Alright, next thing, you may know that 'The Day Ninjago Stood Still' is not done yet, but I will be posting part one. I promise that I will get it done sometime during this week 4/3th-4/9th so it won't be posted a million years after the other three chapters. The reason I can't exactly do it right now is that my brother is hogging my damn Chromebook and I don't want to take it away, because he has nothing better to do. Anyways back to the point, I would free write some things but I haven't seen that episode in so long I have no clue what happens on one side. I can't say what it is but as you read the new chapters you will find out. Oh!! And if the last chapter isn't edited well that probably means I didn't use Grammarly (or whatever that damn app is called) yet because of the same reason as the episode not being done.

I have changed my writing style at least 35 times in this book, haven't I? Well, I'll tell you how it's going to work for this season.

Bold = its explanation of what's happening or the ending of the chapter.

Bold and the tilt: a character has done or said something very important this includes if it is only tilted too

Normal writing: the beloved story

~~~: Time skip or the chapter is ending

The chapters in this book by March 29, 2022, are so long compared to season one. I'm so sorry it's so much, but know I'm scared it will be less as we go on :(

Oh!! And the season two quotes won't come out until I'm done with the season btw!!

Well, I think this is it, for now, so yeah have fun reading nerds.

Love, Crazy <3