A gift to you all :)

Hello Reader,

As you guys know I hate the poilets a lot in this book and recently started to hate season 1. This is mainly because my writing style at the time was fit for a younger age group. I started this book because one of my older teachers commented my writing skills at the time were good. The thing that didn't cross my mind was that I was 11, I hate to say it but most 11-year-olds suck at writing.

I say this because I didn't add emotion when people are talking to each other, and I added some cringy crap that I don't like anymore, but it's not like I can delete it. One of the many things is many convos with Y/n and Cole. I mean by the nicknames they call each other and how touchy they can get weirdly when they weren't even dating. 

What I'm trying to get at is there is too much to fix and it will mean that some things will change. now I know that other book where I rewrite some things so you guys don't have to go back, but I would put all of season 1 there. This has led to my decision to rewrite this book entirely. 

I won't unpublish this book it will stay up forever until I get too embarrassed by it and unpublish it. I'm going to put the rewrite into a whole other book, so if you please can still enjoy this one. Now don't get me wrong I am still going to finish season 2 because I'm not giving up on the best thing in this book. 

I will start posting for the rewrite around the same time I finish season two of this book, so y'all look at that.

I'll see y'all when I post the new chapter for this book, goodbye reader :)

Love, Crazy <3