𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 • 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜
---
As a truck pulled up right in front of Willy's Wonderland. There were six teenagers, Liv, Dan, Aaron, Chris, Bobby, and Kathy. They stepped out of the truck with each of them holding a gallon of gas. As Arron has a lighter inside of his palm.
They made their way to the pizzeria and began to spill the gasoline all over the walls.
Right after they spilled the gasoline on the walls, Aaron was about to burn the place with the lighter.
"Wait hold on not right now," Liv paused them for what they were doing. "That girl is still in there, we gotta get her out,"
Then Aaron turned off the light so it won't burn the place. Yet.
---

[Your Name] began to wake up on Willy's chest cuddling onto his fur. She yawned quietly as looked up at Willy while we just woke up.
"How was your sleep [Your Name]?" He asked her.
"It was great," She told him while stretching her arms.
Then they realized that they were naked.
"O-Oh well! We should get dressed!" He chuckled while blushing.
"Mhm," she nods while they got their clothes back on.
Then they made their way to the main room where Sara and Cammy were talking about girl's stuff. Gus was practicing his drumming. Arty was painting. Knighty was cleaning his sword. Ozzie was pressing random keynotes on his keyboard. And Tito was eating a taco.
Then they turned over to [Your Name] and Willy as they came in.
"Hey, how was your love birds doing?" Arty smirked at them. Then her face turned red when he said love birds.
"We are doing fine thank you very much," Willy said in a snotty tone of voice.
"Ugh, I know y'all had fun in there," Arty groaned.
"Then why are you a perverted Alligator?" Willy talked back to him.
"But you are more perverted than me because you are harassing a girl that you just fucking met!" Arty growled at him.
"Arty, amigo, por favor, cálmate, (Arty, Friend, please calm down)" Tito told him patting his shoulder.
"Don't tell me what to do Mexican Turtle," Arty scoffed at him putting his hand away from his shoulder.

When they were arguing, they heard some noises from the vents. They looked up above.
"What was that?" [Your Name] asked.
"Intruders!" Willy exclaimed. "Arty get them!"
"Uggghhh, fine," He groaned before he went up into the vents.
"Wait question, how would someone intrude into an abandoned building?" She asked.
"Well there are a few teenagers that try to burn the place but we will never let that happen," Willy explained to her.
"Oh, alright," She nodded.
---

Liv was crawling in the vents while she went let and rights inside of the vent. Arty was in the vents too but only to stalk her and hunt her down.
Liv was silently crawling through the vents till she heard a loud bang. She turned around and saw a giant alligator coming to get her.
"Oh fuck!" Liv yelled as she went faster getting away from him.
Then when she made it to the end, she was stuck and the alligator went closer to her. She kicked Arty on the snot to get him away till she fell out of the vent and Arty got away. She looked around and noticed that she was in a forest.
---

They waited for a while till Arty came back from the vents.
"Did you catch them?" Willy asked him. Arty shook his head and said.
"She escaped to Siren Sara's forest,"
"Alright Sara go to the forest and catch that girl," Willy told her.
"Ok then," Sara said as she made her way to her forest.
---

Liv began to wonder around the forest as fog began to cover the floor. Liv looked around as her heart was skipping a beat. Then she heard a noise from the forest.
"I waited so long for a girl to play with!" A voice echoed through the forest.
Liv looked around as she broke into the sweats. Then until Sara popped up right in front of her. Live jumped backed a little looking face to face with the fairy.
"Want to see my tree house?" Sara asked Liv as her head cocked a little.
"Not today girlfriend!" Liv growled right before she was about to punch her with her fist. But she missed and Sara did an back flip and crawled up to the ceiling.
"Ooo-o-oh!" Sara glitched as her voice echoed across the room. Liv looked right to left to find the fairy. Then Sara appeared to Liv's left.
"Come play with me," Sara said right before Liv was about to hit her but she missed again. Sara flipped back and crawled back up to the ceiling. Liv looked around trying to find her.