𝟎𝟖. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 • 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
---

"I can show you what's on the other side. If you could help me get there," Cammy told him. Right before Liv came in and saw Cammy with Chris and [Your Name].
"Oh there you two are," Liv sighed of relive.
Then Cammy looked at [Your Name] as Chris talked to her.
"[Your Name], can you go with the girl," Cammy told her calmly. [Your Name] nodded before she went over to Liv as she walked inside of the hallway.
"Liv, Liv, it's gonna be okay. Kay, we're gonna make a deal and..." Chris told Cammy right before she stocked her tongue and gripped his neck with her tongue. Liv screamed as she was freaked out that her last friend was gonna die.
Then Cammy turned over to Liv.
"Want to play bitch?!" Cammy told her aggressively. Liv ran off trying to find [Your Name]'s direction. "Play time isn't over now girlfriend," Cammy said across the halls as Liv ran.
As [Your Name] walked she saw Sara and Tito.
"Oh hey [Nickname]!" Sara smiled with a friendly wave.
"Hey Sara," [Your Name] smiled lightly.
"So what have you been up to?" Tito asked her.
"Nothin, just ran around with Chris and saw Cammy," She answered.
"Ah, I see," Tito said right before Liv catches up to [Your Name].
"Oh there's the girl!" Sara exclaimed. Tito chuckled.
"Hee hee, let's play with her then!~" Tito smirked at Liv.
"Oh shit!" Liv mumbled. Tito grabbed Liv and pinned her down to the ground. Liv tried to get out of Tito's grasp but he was heavy.
Then Tito traced his claw around his neck as he was filled with lust.
Liv cringed as she strangled around.
"[Your Name], come on, let's go," Sara said as she held her hand.
As [Your Name] and Sara about to leave. 

While [Your Name] went to the main room. The animatronics were on stage already. She was concerned. Because they were scattering around looking for the teenagers. She shrugged it off right before she opened the door and saw sheriff Lund was at the door with Evan as she held a shot gun point at her.
"Freeze!" Lund yelled as [Your Name] boated her orders. Then Lund and Evan walked in the pizzeria. "Now where is Liv?"
Liv ran to the main room as her clothes were wet and soggy as her legs were shaking a lot.
"I nearly got fucked by a Mexican turtle!" Liv yelled as he grabbed gripped to the wall.
"Fucking robots..." Lund mumbled. "I'm sorry Willy about these whore maniacs!"
Willy just froze there emotionless.
"Where are the others?" Lund asked.
"T-Their dead," Liv answered her.
"God damn kids," Lund mumbled to her self. "Now Evan! Cuff this girl!" Lund told him.
"I-I can't leave her like this!" Evan told her.
"It's for this town to be safe! And it's for your wife, and your kid!" Lund told him right before he cuffed her to the ground.
"W-What are you doing?!" Liv yelled.
"The animatronics need feeding!" Lund told her.
"B-But—" Liv yelled.
"No buts! Evan, put her in the car so we can deal with this!" Lund said.
"On it ma'am," Evan said as he grabbed Liv to put her in the car.
"They didn't do anything wrong to her! They were protecting her!" Liv yelled as she got kicked out. Then Lund looked at [Your Name].
"I'm sorry missy, it's for our own good," Lund patted her head before she left.
---

"Is that what you did to my parents? You're a monster," Liv growled at Lund before Lund closed the door on her in the passenger seat.
"What do we do now?" Evan asked Lund.
"Well, I'm gonna wait here until this problem solves itself. You drop her off in a cell, come back, and get me," Lund explained to him. "Should be done by then,"
Evan nodded as he went in the driver seat of the car and drove off.
Lund sighed before she went in the truck and waited.
---

[Your Name] waited for an answer from the animatronics. Until.
They were not

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
Well almost done with this book! So chapter nine is gonna be long af. So bare with me on this and it's gonna be longer to make. I got writers block and no motivation during this so this should be fun.
I deleted that part cause WHAT WAS I THINKING-

Words: 715

Correction: Yes