𝟏𝟎. 𝐎𝐮𝐭

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 • 𝙾𝚞𝚝
---

Outside of Willy's, [Your Name]'s car was fixed with the new tires. As Jed and Tex was outside.
"Whoo! Now that is a whole lot of fun right there!" Jed said. "Tires are good to go.Even tuned her up for you,"
Jed then went close to the place.
"Take a peek yet?" Tex asked.
"I was waiting for you," Jed said.
"Pussy," Tex said.
"Who you calling a pussy?" Jed asked as Tex took a peek inside as the place was all fresh and clean.
"Oh you son of a bitch!" Tex groaned.

[Your Name] got her clothes on as she was covered in oil and blood. She went up to Tex.
"Now may I?" She asked with a smirk. Tex rolled his eyes as he handed [Your Name] her keys of her car.
When she went outside she saw Liv. Liv smiled at her lightly. Then [Your Name] smiled as well right before she opened her car.
"Wanna come?" She asked Liv.
"Sure," Liv shrugged before she went inside and sat next to [Your Name] in the passenger seat and drove away.

"We... we actually did it!" Tex cheered.
"Oh hell yeah we did!" Jed cheered as he high fives Tex and went in the car. Sara woke up and saw Tex and Jed in the car. Then she looked at the gasoline and the lighter. Sara then grabbed the lighter.
"Hey, with the machines gone, I just might actually reopen it," Tex said.
"You gonna need a gimmick. And a name," Jed said.
"Maybe Tex's Turf. That could sing. Maybe get you a mechanical bull. And Draw the customers in!" Tex said.
"Yep," Jed agreed while nodding.
"I just might," Tex said as he laughed.

Then they noticed Sara was in the back of the car.
"Oh fuck me," Tex mumbled to him self.
"Thanks for visiting Willy's Wonderland. Hope you hand a fantabulous time!" Sara told them before she lit the light and put it on the cloth. Then the car exploded as Sara flew off.
Then the fire spread to the building.

As [Your Name] drove she gave Liv a [Drink of Choice] as Liv drank as [Your Name] drive. Tito was walking across the floor until he saw them.
"Oh, mierda (Oh, shit,)" Tito saighed before he was ran over.
It was the end of Willy's.
Or

𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝?
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
Two chapters in one day! Damn! One more page to go and it's finished!

Word: 416

Correction: Yes