𝟎𝟔. 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 • 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛
---

Back at the kitchen, [your name] was still cleaning the sink ignoring Liv and her friends.
"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying?!" Liv yelled at her.
"Look at all these naughty birthday boys and birthday girls!" They heard Willy from the main room calling them out. "I think it's time for them to go nightie night!"

The teens walked in along with [Your Name] inside of the main room and saw the animatronics singing.
"so, let's kill everyone...!"
Then the lights went out of the place.

Then a light came on but it was only at Willy. The teens and [your Name] looked over and stared at the weasel as he was about to sing.
"Six Little Chickens, at the end of the line. Six Little Chickens, at the end of the line. One happy weasel says, "It's dinner time"! Six little chickens oughta be just fine!" Willy sang. "Six little chickens in the weasel's den. Four little roosters and a couple of hens. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Six little chickens at the end of the line!"
"Six little chickens. Watch out now! Six little chickens. Here comes the weasel!" Willy continued. "Six little chickens running outta time! Whoops!"
The song paused.
"Five little chickens at the end of the line!" Willy said as he stopped singing as he locked his eyes at her with a smirk. She blushed lightly right before they heard a sword noise and then Knighty Knight stabbed Arron on the stomach. He groaned in pain as the teens began to freak out.
Till Arron dropped to the floor holding onto his wound. Knighty was about to slash Dan till he slip onto some blood that made him lucky for his accident. Then Liv pushed him over and ordered everyone to run. Even [Your Name]. So she told Chris to take [Your Name] with him. As everyone began to spread out to different rooms as Chris and [Your Name] stuck together as Liv was about to take care of Knighty Knight.

Then Willy noticed a noise so he cocked his head to his left and heard moaning from The Super Happy Fun Room. His eyes began to widen as Bobby and Kathy were having 'fun' in the room. Arty snuck in as he watched them.
Kathy paused noticing Arty.
"Why your stopping?" Bobby asked her.
"Has that thing always been there?" Kathy asked as Bobby looked over at it.
"Girl, that thing been in every single room we've been in. It's on the wall right now. Come on, babe," Bobby told her as they kept going.
But Kathy stopped and looked back and still see Arty there stalking them.
"It's staring at us," Kathy told Bobby.
"Well, then let's give it a show. What you talking about? Come on. Get nasty with it!" Bobby told her as they kept going.
---

Meanwhile at Tito's Play Palace, Dan went inside of the room. He looked around as the lights flickered with props all of the place.
He looked over at a triceratops balloon and then faced to faced with Tito. Dan was freaked out a little, but it turns out he wasn't alone with Tito. Sara was also in the room too.
---

Knighty was looking for Liv. She was underneath one of the tables. Then Knighty sliced the table in haft and found her. She scurried off before she was lived to death.
Then Knighty began to follow tracking her to her death.
---

Chris then took [Your Name] to Gus Great Arcade and hid in the prize corner of the arcade. They hid underneath the desk and Chris got his phone so he can call the police.
He dialed their number and put it to his ear waiting for an answer.
Then there was an answer.
"Haysville police, how can I help you?" The sheriff said through the phone.
"I-I'm Chris," Chris told her.
"What can I do for you Chris," the sheriff said through the phone.
"I know this might be stupid, but were at Willy's!" Chris told her before she hung up. Then someone walked in. It turns out. They ain't alone.
---

Knighty went up to the last table and sliced through the last table right before he was caught up with Liv. Liv now, didn't know what to do now as she was cornered by the Knight.
The Knight was about to slash her. Till Liv dodged and ran off. Then Knighty began to follow her right before she turned around the corner and hid in a room.
"You can run. But you can't hide madame," Knighty said as he looked around.

Right after he wandered off. Liv sighed of relive and went out to find her friends.
---
As Bobby and Kathy went off to do their dirty thing as Arty watched with his Eagle eyes waiting for the taste of these horny teens.

Then he somehow disappeared.
"Bobby! That thing has moved!" Kathy yelled as they paused.
"Where the fuck did it go?!" Bobby exclaimed as they looked around but Arty wasn't here.
Then Arty popped out of nowhere to Bobby's left. Then he ran up to Bobby and shoved Kathy out of the way and took a huge bite on Bobby's arm.
Bobby and Kathy screamed in pain and horror as blood went all over Kathy's body as Arty took large bites of Bobby's arm. Then he took an giant bite onto his stomach. As more blood splattered more onto Kathy. Kathy ran off to the door and tried to open it and make a run for it as Bobby was eaten to death by the alligator. Kathy tried to open the door but it won't budge. The Arty went up to her and dragged her away from the door as she was eaten as well.

Liv was walking across the hall way to find [Your Name] and her friends. Not until she heard a scream from the Super Happy Fun Room. Which has a formulae scream to Kathy.
Liv perked up as she ran over to the door.
"Kathy?!" Liv yelled right before she looked through the window as she saw their dead body as Arty eating their corpse.
Liv was scared and sad about her friends.
"I-I'm so sorry," Liv said silently. Right before she ran off to find her other friends and [Your Name].
---
Dan crawled back as there was many flashing lights inside of the room. He backed up to a wall right before Sara was behind him standing up looking down at him. Then Dan looked up at her right before her mouth began to be filled with sharpie teeth with black oil all over it.

Dan was spooked for a moment right before he crawled across the room as Tito popped all over the place and getting closer to Dan.
They were closer to him as Dan went up to the wall as he looked around as he saw Sara jumping on a trampoline.
Then she turned over to him and do a cartwheel and grabbed Dan's neck with her ankles and tossed him into a pit filled with black and blue square blocked.
She jumped up as Tito and her began to eat him to death.
---
The arcade games began to turn on as Cammy Chameleon was in the room.
"Hello little girl and boy," Cammy said. "You don't have to be afraid of me, I'm not the same as the others,"
She walked closer to the prize corner as she looked around the arcade room.
"Thur so mean to me, they call me ugly and make fun of my colorful skin," Cammy said as there was so many colors onto her pink skin "I'm trapped in this Body, I just want to be free,"
"I guess you don't believe me, I hope you'll be different," Cammy told them sadly.

Chris began to feel bad for her. So he stood up from the prize corner.
"I-I'm Chris," Chris told her.
"Trust me Chris, I know you can," Cammy told him. "You can feel my goodness,"
"If what you're saying is true, and you're not like the others... I could help you get to the next life?" Chris asked her as he went closer to her. Then [Your Name] stood up and went up to Chris.
"It's true. Evil has kept me here. You must have questions. I can tell you so much about the other side. I can answer all your questions. If you can help me," Cammy told him. [Your Name] softly smiled.

But the more she think about it.

𝙸𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐...?
---

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
Sorry for the long wait. I have been busy. I also have like 2 more weeks of school before summer! So it'll be fun.

Word count: 1470

Correction? Yes