𝐗𝐗. 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 • 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙼𝚎
---

When [Your Name] and Liv got to [Your Name]'s home. And she parked her car in the garage
"Well here's my home," She said as Liv looked over at the house.
"To be honest, it's really nice," Liv said as she cracked a smile.
"Thanks," She smiled back. Liv nodded.
Then Liv sat on the couch and looked outside. [Your Name] went to the kitchen and grabbed some [Favorite Dinner] and began to cook it. Liv got bored so she turned on the tv and watched some Helluva Boss.

As [Your Name] made dinner, she always kept thinking of Willy. She sighed of sadness.
"Hey [Your Name], is there something up?" Liv asked from the other room.
"No, I'm good," She answered as Liv nodded.
She kept thinking about the incident of Willy's. She tried to shrug it off but it always come back.
'Weird,' she thought.
---

A couple of months past by and it was Liv's birthday. [Your Name] ordered some pizza from dominoes to celebrate. Liv was having a great time at her party with [Your Name].
But she felt like someone was watching her.
She looked all over the place and saw nothing.

During the night, as [Your Name] was taking off her clothes to get dress. She saw a figure at her window. She looked closer and saw...

𝙷𝚒𝚖...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
Woo we are done here! Took some time to make this book but I made it! My attempt on a Willy x Reader! Now time for me to make some one-shorts!

Words: 263

Correction: Yes

🎉 You've finished reading ♡︎𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐥||𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐥♡︎ 🎉