Chapter 14 - The Kiss and NYC

Pitch's P.O.V (for a change. Yay)

*Tuesday Afternoon* (God that's a big time gap. Hehe)

Every tuesday we have a 2 hour study session. HSC exams... who cares (not me).

Rapunzel and I were sitting in the library together when I had an idea. "Hey" I got her attention.

"What?" She hissed at me. "I'm trying to study".

"You really want Jack don't you?" I smirked. "Yah, thats why I'm in this" Punzie said in an 'isn't-it-obvious' tone.

"Anyway, who cares about Elsa right" I said. "You do" She replies putting her back down into her art book.

"Alright, alright. You know what forget it". I just decided to drop the whole idea.

"I hate it when your frustrated. Tell me!" Rap yelled. "Miss Corona" the librarian pointed to me. "Sorry" she said apologetically.

"When is your next. Let's say 'group outing'?". I smirked evilly. "Um... this friday actually. Were all going to the movies" She replied.

"Okay, we can work with this..."

Jack's P.O.V

*Later*

I got home to find. My parents and Emma sitting on the couch.

Mum was a little upset, although she isn't truly showing it. But Emma was sitting excitedly as if she saw the tooth fairy.

"Uh Mum? Dad? What's up?" I asked cautiously. "Sit down Jack!" Emma said jumping over to the other couch. "Um... your father's business is moving."

"And that means?" I interrupted. "It means we have to move to New York" My dad finished. "Were moving where!?" I interrupted again, this time standing up. "Let me finish!" Mum said firmly.

"We are moving to New York City, now that your father's company has grown bigger. But don't worry, its not all bad news.

You get to start a new school and live in the heart of the city in a huge house! We leave in 2 weeks." She finished excitedly.

"Isn't it exciting Jack!" Emma jumped up and down.

"No its not, I'd rather stay here with all my friends and Elsa!" I argued. Emma stopped jumping and sat down with her head facing down. Oops, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

"Oh, so that's why you have so many packed boxes in the garage" I said furiously.

A/N. I've never been to New York so please don't judge me, I don't know what it looks like in person 😞. I wish I could go.

I stormed outside knowing that I've lived in Burgess all my life. Even with my birth parents. I have so many great memories here. My friends, my school and Elsa I'm going to leave behind. It's so unfair.

I got out my phone and onto our group chat.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

I was scrolling through Instagram when a message came up on the top of my screen:

Jack: Guys meet me at the Cafe on Main Street.

Of course I was the first to reply.

Punzie: Okay babe. Xx

Elsa, Mer, Hic: Sure.

Elsa: is everything okay?

Punzie: obviously it must be.

Elsa: k bye. ❄️💙

Hic, Mer, Jack And Punz: Bye 😀

Jack wanted to meet us at the cafe? Weird, but good, we can talk more about Friday.