Chapter 12 - We Do Not Speak Of This!

Here's Chapter 12. Also, I really want a New book cover, but I don't have any ideas. Please comment your ideas. Thanks xx 😋✌️💕

P.S I'm writing this at like 1am. So there are probably a ton of mistakes. Hehe. 💙

~Sparkle ❄️

Elsa's P.O.V

"Don't look at him Elsa, just ignore him..." I whispered to myself trying not to make it to obvious that I was talking to myself

"Hey Beautiful" he said in a smooth, sexy tone. "Hi" I replied in a dull tone.

"Lighten up. How about we go dance?" He reached for my hands. "No!" I snapped. "I mean, I don't feel like dancing" I corrected myself calmly.

"Look, I know you can be a little cold sometimes..." He searched my face and attempted to kiss my neck.

"No! Stop!" I tried to pull away. But he had a firm grip on me.

"Please don't" I begged. "You know you love me. And not that jerk..." He slammed me against the wall.

Now that I couldn't move, he leaned in and kissed me hard.

He pulled me in closer until I could barely breathe. I couldn't believing what is going on...

Oh God.

Jack's P.O.V

I came back was looking for Elsa when Astrid, Hiccup's Ex-Girlfriend, came up "hey jack. Wanna dance?" She winked at me.

I just kept walking.

"Elsa!?" I tried yelling over loud music and tons of other voice. I was litterally squeezing past people.

"Oh thank god, I found-" I stopped

"Pitch" I mumbled furiously under my breath.

I CAN'T FUCKING BELEIVE PITCH BLACK IS KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND!!

"Pitch get away from her!" I tried to throw a punch at him but Elsa stops me. "JUST STOP!" She yells so that almost everyone can hear her.

"I'm going home." Elsa states simply before heading toward the door. "I'm coming with you." I grabbed her wrist.

"No. I've had enough people pushing me around for one day." She snapped, I got more furious as she kept walking.

She slammed the door shut behind her.

Great Jack, now you've done it! How could you let her walk home by herself.

Elsa was already half way down the street when I got into my car and went after her...

Elsa's P.O.V

A familiar white car pulled up next to me on the road. "Leave me alone" I mumbled to myself.

Jack got out of the car and grabbed my shoulder. "What was that about?" His facial expression showed he was really mad.

It wasn't my fault...

"It wasn't my fault" I said in response. He sighed and stared at me for ages. It was really weird.

And at the perfect time it started to rain. Great, just great.

"I love you so much Elsa. And I cant bare to see Pitch push you around."

What he said actually made me blush. He hasn't made me do that since he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"I love you to" I sighed.

By this time we were both soaking wet and the rain kept falling harder. What turned out to be a light shower turned out to me a thunder storm. The sky lit up with different patterns on lightning strikes.

Unexpectedly Jack put his hands in my waist and kissed me. You don't know how much I love this feeling.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. I wanted this moment to last forever.

He made his way onto my jawline and then onto my neck. "Jack stop!" I giggled, actually not wanting to go anywhere. "We are soaking wet!" I said again. "Fine, lets go home" he smiled.

"Sorry about getting you car wet" I sat in the front seat literally dripping. "Its fine" he replied.

"What was that all about by the way?" It was actually the best feeling in the world, having someone that loves you that much. "You my girlfriend, so I can" he smirked at me.

"We don't speak about tonight to anyone" I laughed. I feel like all my worries are gone when I'm with Jack. It's like everything isn't falling apart anymore.

And for the first time in forever, i don't feel like the odd one out anymore...

Rapunzel's P.O.V

I went to go find Pitch outside, think that he would be out here.

However, something caught my eye that made me so furious that I was going to scream!

That pathetic excuse for a cousin was MAKING OUT with MY Jack.

I stormed back inside and guess who was stood right infront of me, Pitch. "You know next time, we should have an actual plan..." he pointed out.

I loved writing this chapter but I personally think it is horrible. 😕

But, I'm going to post it anyway. 😊 *crosses fingers*

I know you guys want me to update more regularly. And I will try my best for you guys. 😘

Bye lovelies.

~Sparkle ❄️

{Word Count: 819}