Chapter 22 - One Ticket To Burgess Please

Please read A/N after the chapter. Thanks! 💕✌🏼️

Rapunzel's P.O.V (again)

"Oh man" Elsa put her cool hands on her head "I should just go home and rest", She announced to the group as we were sitting in our usual hang-out spot.

Poor Hiccup's eye was purple and swollen, and he still had a nose bleed. "Are you sure you don't wanna go home?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Besides, my dad wouldn't accept the fact that I came home because of a stupid brawl with Pitch" He stated, still holding a tissue up to his nose to stop the bleeding.

"Well anyway guys, it's the last lesson of the day. And then we get to go home!" Merida said cheerfully. At least one of us isn't injured or doesn't have anything wrong with them... "Great, I have maths..." I sighed in disappointment, "yeah same" said Elsa.

Later, we parted ways and went to class...

*After*

When the bell rang, I didn't hesitate in leaving the classroom, I had to find Elsa. I bolted passed everyone, almost knocking everyone over in the process.

Thank goodness, there she is! She was just about to close her locker door when I ran toward her, almost crash landing.

"Rapunzel! Are you okay?" She asked as she stopped me before I could fall over. "Yeah. I'm fine" I brushed off my designer dress and huffed at her "I just wanted to tell you..." I felt so awkward, I've been horrible to her since the day she started at Disneyworks and now I'm telling her to be careful?!

"What?" She wanted me to finish. "Just, be careful. Okay?" And with that I ran off before she could say anything, I probably left her lost for words.

I'm so sorry Elsa... I'm such a horrible cousin.

Jack's P.O.V

*Earlier that day* (sorry for all the time changes. Hope it's not too confusing 😁)

"Good morning Jack! Happy Birthday!" Emma jumped and led me down stairs. I will still never get used to living in such a massive house. Sometimes I feel like the stairs continued forever!

"Here" she sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her for me to sit down. "Happy Birthday Sweet Heart" my Mum and Dad handed me a card and a small wrapped gift. "I'm sure you will love it" Mum winked at me.

I opened the card first and inside it was messages from my family and all of my friends. They read:

"Happy birthday Jack! I can't believe you are 18 already. Hope you have a fabulous day. Love Mum, Dad and Emma xx"

"Happy Birthday Jack. Have a great time in New York, I hope to see you soon. Miss you already... Love Elsa xx"

"Happy Birthday Buddy! Things are gonna be different without you here, anyway, don't have too much fun with out us ;) - From Hiccup"

"Hi-ya Jack! Happy B'Day! - Merida"

"Happy Birthday! Have an amazing time in New York. Thinking of you! - Punzie (your sunshine) xxx"

"How did you get all my friends to-" "we got them to write in it before we left!" Emma cut me off. I quickly got out my phone and told everyone 'thanks'. "Now for your present!" Emma said cheerfully as she handed me my present. It's felt like a book.

Really mum?!...

"Guys, you know I don't read!" I told my family. "This book isn't for reading" my dad told me. "Okay then, If you say so" I slowly opened ripped the wrapping paper and when I get it out, I was shocked!

"Holy Shit! No way!" My eyes lit up, "hey, no swearing!" Mum said angrily and then smiled. "Oh c'mon. He's 18..." My dad reasoned with my mum.

"Now that your 18 and allowed to have your own passport and travel on your own, you can go back to burgess. It's okay" mum started tearing up. "Oh look at me, I'm a mess" she wiped a tear that was in the corner of her eye.

"And the best part is son, that we've already paid for your flight. So you'll be staying with your Uncle North until you want to return back to New York-" my Dad was interrupted by my Mum, "think nothing of it hun, North offered himself!

Also, just warning you, it does get a little chilly at his house so you may wanna pack a few extra jumpers" Mum winked at me.

"You guys are the best!!" I hugged my family and raced upstairs to pack for burgess, I wanted to get there as soon as I could... To see Elsa.

Not long after I start grabbing a few things I needed, Emma entered my room and stood not far from the door way "I'm gonna miss you Jack" she ran up to me in tears and hugged my waist (because she's short).

"It's okay, I will too. And I'll call you when I can... Alright?" I said as I stroked her hair.

We both sat on my bed chatting for quite a while, time flew by fast. "Jack..." Emma said quietly. "Do you still love Elsa?" She asked, "of course I do! More than any girl in the world" I replied.

"Even more than me?" She paused "it's okay, you can say yes" she sweetly smiled at me. I just smiled back at her.

"Promise me something..." Emma continued, "anything" I hugged her. "Promise me that you'll marry her..." Her brown eyes lit up with joy.

"Cross my heart..."

Hi everyone! I am so sorry, this chapter is well overdue. And worst of all, it's a filler chapter (because I needed one) 😓. Also, wasn't Emma the cutest in the chapter!? ☺️

How are you guys? Hope everything is well and I'm super excited for Halloween! It's my favourite time of year. 🎃👻

Anyway, the whole point of this authors note was to tell you that this book is UNEDITED. I have a lot to do when I have finished this book.

Such as: Edit Winter Love (my first Jelsa fanfic), Edit this book and add some more attachments (and parts) to my Disney Quotes book because the last time I updated was in March. 😣

Therefore, my new book which I am also currently working on (release date TBA, most likely early 2016) maybe slightly delayed depending on how my timing is with end of year exams and stuff.

So yeah, hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next chapter! 💗

~Sparkle ❄️

{Word Count: 1086}