Chapter 5 - Here Comes Trouble

Elsa's P.O.V

I kept jogging until I bumped into someone unfamiliar, he helped me up and smiled. He had ebony black hair and was so much taller than I was.

There were three other guys standing behind him. "Hey beautiful, I'm Pitch, this is Hans, Arnold and Bernard. They're twins" He said in a smooth tone.

"Um h- hi" I said. Pitch creeped me out a little. "Don't worry about those idiots, you'll fit in nicely with us" he suggested. The twins giggled in the back ground.

Although, Pitch was kinda persuasive. "Pitch! Stay away from her!" I heard Jack yell from behind. Now, I was scared.

He gently pulled me away, I just stood there watching. "Protecting your little girlfriend frost?" He said viciously.

Girlfriend? I blushed at the thought.

"Just watch out next time" Pitch said evilly before walking away with Hans and the Twins.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm good. What about you? What's going on?" He led me back to his group. "Don't tell anyone" Jack said.

"Promise" I said. "Well, last year, we got into a fight. I remember he came up and beat me up. Throwing one punch after another" he said.

"And after that he got arrested, I was taken to hospital because he had broken my arm and cracked my skull, just here" he pointed to his head. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth.

"Don't worry snowflake, it's all good now" he said. "I'm so sorry! That's horrible" I said, feeling really scared.

I kinda feel like myself around Jack, I guess I have built that trust with someone. Which I have never done before.

"So, snowflake huh?" I asked, trying to take my mind off what just happened. "Yeah it's your new nickname" he said, I just nodded. "I like it, because well, I love the winter" I said.

We arrived at his groups table. I was a little nervous because my so-called cousin was there.

"Ahem. Jack!" Rapunzel waved her head toward me. I just looked down at my feet, trying not to get mad.

"It's fine Rap" Merida said. I sat down next to Jack, I had so much fun. For once I didn't want recess to end.

I learned so much about Jack's friends.

Merida DunBroch is the most athletic person in the school. She is from Scotland and has three brothers. And Jack told me she has a secret crush on Hiccup.

Rapunzel Corona, the prettiest girl in school. She is really annoying and very stubborn, when she wants to be. We all know that. Apart from the above, she could be really nice. Her Mum is my Mum's sister.

Hiccup Haddock is probably the smartest in the group, he and Rapunzel have no siblings.

And Finally Jack. He is the hottest guy on school. All the girls fall head over heels for him, even me.

"So uh Elsa, what's your story?" Asked Merida. "Yeah" Rapunzel rolls her eyes and redid her ponytail. "I have been to 4 schools in the past year and my parents died 3 weeks ago. My sister is in year 10" I said. "Oh, sorry about that" Merida said.

"It's fine" I said calmly. "You must get lonely" Hiccup said, "well, at times I do" I said sadly. "We can't have that" Rapunzel said in a sarcastic and unimpressed tone.

"No we can't, welcome to the group" Jack added. "What!" Rapunzel yelled in disbelief. "C'mon Rap" Jack rolled his eyes. "Yeah, what have you got against her?" Merida said really annoyed.