Chapter 18 - A Broken Promise

PLEASE READ...

Hello everyone, I just wanna let you guys know that there will only be several chapters left before I finish this book 😞.

But don't worry.... 😃 I won't stop writing, and in fact, I have set my new book to be released some time in 2016! I'm soooooo excited! 😆

Enjoy this chapter (as always. Lol)

~Sparkle ❄️

Elsa's P.O.V - Sunday Morning

Merida, Rapunzel and Hiccup all arrived at Jack's house before me, I saw their cars pull up while I was peeking out my window.

I ran across the street and met up with everyone. "Hey guys" I wore a fake smile as a hugged everyone, even Punzie hugged me. Wow, that's a first.

"Hi guys" Jack came out and invited us inside. We all sat down on the couch, it was so silent, No one spoke a word. I wish we had have because Mrs Overland cam into lounge room, I knew it was time for him to leave.

"I'm sorry, we're ready Jack. Our things are already at the airport, your father dropped them off this morning. Would you like to all come with us to the airport? We can say goodbye there" She asked politely.

"Elsa Dear, you can go with Rapunzel" Jack's mum suggested. Of course she didn't know that Punzie and I almost hate each other! "Okay" Rap agreed with her. Well, that can only mean she's gonna pick a fight with me.

Everyone left the house while Jack and I dawdled out, "good luck" he winked at me. "I'll need it" I smiled, and it actually was a real smile.

I walked toward Rapunzel's purple car. It was quite nice inside. I got into that passengers seat on the left hand side (A/N: in Australia the passenger side is on the left, sorry for the confusion 😊).

It was a 20 minute drive to the airport, the whole trip I really wanted to say something. I didn't know what to say because there is a great chance it would offend her or start a fight. "You okay?" I said because I heard her sniffing every now and then.

"Yah I'm fine, Now know what it's like to have someone taken away from you" she said with attitude, but I could tell she was actually regretting how mean she was toward me. I could hear it in her voice.

"Look, it was kind of a shock when I found out we were cousins. My mum hadn't told me before" she said simply, I know that's not the reason she is a 'you-know-what' towards me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked nervously. "Shoot" she said glumly. "Why do you hang out with pitch now?" As soon as I said she put her head down in rejection. Or maybe is she was thinking?

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell-" "Pitch is helping me!" She said firmly and didn't say anything else. I didn't ask what he was helping her with, I wish I did though...

We soon arrived at the airport. I could hear people talking at a million miles per hour, I saw others laughing... And some crying too.

After taking in the familiar sight of the airport, we all met up with Jack's dad inside the airport.

Later...

Everyone started walking nearer to the gate where the plane would arrive. Little did I know we'd be waiting for hours.

"Okay everyone, the plane is coming in about 3 hours. So I guess you can all talk or walk around or do whatever teenagers do" Mrs Overland smiled as she turned get attention to Emma.

"So what do you wanna do?" Hiccup asked awkwardly "dunno? We do have 3 hours" Merida sat down onto a nearby bench.

"I guess we could play truth or dare" Rapunzel smiled suspiciously. "Yes! That's a great idea!" Merida replied. I mean, I didn't mind playing truth or dare... I kind of like it.