Christmas One-Shot

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and that the new year brings only the best!

NOTE ~ THIS ONE-SHOT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE STORY LINE!!

This mini story does not intend to follow what is already happeneing, it is just a little bonus thing I decided to add because I wanted to do a cute jelsa one-shot!! 😊💕

Third Person P.O.V

Elsa had invited all her friends over to her house for dinner a few days before Christmas. He Aunty and Uncle were out grocery shopping at a local shop, Anna on the other hand was with Kristoff, he offered to take her out ice skating.

(A/N - at Christmas time in Australia, it's summer and super hot, may I add!
I've never seen snow before and I have always wondered what it's like to have a "white" Christmas (I think that's what you guys call it). I will be setting this story during winter because it seems traditional and WAY cool-er (see what I did there. Lol) Anyway, moving on...)

It was a cold winters day, Elsa slipped on her favourite knitted sweater and made herself a cup of warm hot chocolate while she waited for her friends to arrive. She set out a few cookies on a tray with more cups of hot chocolate for everyone. I wish it was snowing... Elsa thought to herself.

"Oh Olaf! I'm so excited!! It's my first Christmas in burgess and with all my friends" Elsa squealed with happiness as she picked up her white, fluffy cat Olaf. "We're going to decorate the Christmas tree, put on some carols, give each other presents and Aunty is making a delicious dinner for us all!! I can't wait!" She spun around, still holding Olaf close to her.

Everyone would arrive to her house at about 3pm, it was currently 2:40pm, "this is going to be the best Christmas ever" Elsa mumbled happily to herself while putting her favourite Christmas CD on. She played the song that reminded her of Christmas back in Arendelle with her parents... Always so happy.

Merry Christmas Mum, Dad. I miss you both so much... Elsa thought to herself.

Not too soon, the doorbell rang it's familiar tune, snapping Elsa out of her thoughts. "Elsa! Merry Christmas" Rapunzel handed Elsa a small wrapped gift. "Aww, that's Punz, that's sweet. But. You didn't ha-" Elsa started before Punzie cut her off "oh don't be silly!! It's the least I could do" she smiled at her.

"Oh, come in. I made hot chocolate and cookies" Elsa showed Rapunzel inside and placed Rapunzel's present underneath the bare, soon to be decorated, Christmas tree. "So, how have you been? And, your outfit is adorable by the way" Rapunzel said sweetly, sipping on her warm drink. "I've been great. And oh, thanks" Elsa giggled.

There was a long silence...

"Ahhh... This song reminds me of when we used to go to my grandparents for Christmas in Corona" Rapunzel sighed and smiled "it's a nice song isn't it...?" Elsa said sitting herself next to Rapunzel on the couch. "It really means a lot that you came... since it being my first Christmas in burgess and with you guys" said Elsa, "I'm just happy that we can do things like this!" Punzie replied cheerfully.

The two girl chatted for a little while before the door bell rung again. "I'll get it" Elsa said calmly as she stood up and walked to the front door, "Merida, Hiccup! Merry Christmas!! Come in, come in" she said, giving her friends a hug.

"We would have gotten here earlier but someone got lost a few streets down" Merida said in her Scottish accent and looked at Hiccup. "Well, it wasn't my fault your stupid phone took me the wrong way" Hiccup shrugged. "I'm just glad you guys came!" Elsa said showing them to the cookies and hot chocolate. "Thanks Elsa" Merida said, sitting down next to Punzie and Hiccup.