PROLOGUE

SHE squeaked when she felt something hit the back of her car, she was about to unfasten her seatbelt when that impact almost split her skull in two as her head hit the steering wheel. She touched the upper part of her forehead, gingerly, when she felt the swelling on that part of her body. Lucky her, the hit wasn't that bad because of the seatbelt, it saved her life.

Kinapa niya ang ibang bahagi ng katawan ngunit wala na siyang ibang makitang pinsala maliban sa bukol niya sa ibabaw na bahagi ng kanyang noo. Hindi lang yata ang sasakyan niya ang nauga dahil sa pagkakabangga, maging ang kanyang utak.

"Mierda! Mierda!" she cursed using her mother tongue. "Te voy a matar, bastardo!" she muttered how she wanted to kill the bastard who was behind the wheel of the car that hit her car's bumper.

She kept on muttering series of unprintable oaths while unfastening her seatbelt and opening the door of her Lamborghini. She walked through the direction of the blue Lexus that crushed her car's left tail light. She'll give whoever that bastard behind the wheel a piece of her mind.

"Sal del coche, idiota!" Her eyes squinted as she knocked on the window of the car on the side of the driver's seat. "Get out of the car, you idiot!" katok niyang muli. Hindi niya makita ang nasa loob niyon dahil heavily tinted ang salamin ng sasakyan.

Bahagya siyang napaatras nang bumukas ang pinto ng Lexus. She gritted her teeth in annoyance and was about to open her mouth when the driver stepped out of his car.

Her voice got stuck on her throat when she came face to face with a tall and muscular man, with broad shoulders, disheveled hair and an irritated face.

She had seen and met a few handsome men in her life, all of them did not make her astound. This man was different, the anger in his eyes made her confuse and lost of words for a moment. Ito pa ang may ganang magalit gayong ito ang nakabangga sa kanyang sasakyan.

Bahagyang nabawasan ang pangungunot ng noo at ang apoy sa mga mata ng lalaki nang matitigan ang babaeng kaharap. Magkasalubong ang mga kilay nito at nakakunot ang noo. She looked like someone who was ready to show her fangs with rage.

Napatingin siya sa sasakyan nito at marahas na napaungol nang makita ang nabasag na tail light at nayuping bumper. The woman in the car he's with suddenly pulled him by the collar and he accidentally stepped on the gas. He felt like wringing the woman's neck for being greedy. Hindi man lang ito makapaghintay na makarating sila sa pinakamalapit na hotel.

He was at fault and he can't blame the woman in front of him for knocking on his car's window as if she's going to break it. Who wouldn't be mad if her expensive car got tainted?

"I'll pay for the repair," he suggested and met her annoyed eyes.

"Don't bother!" Vodka, who managed to pull herself back, snarled at him. Napatingin siya sa kabilang bahagi ng sasakyan ng lalaki nang bumukas ang pinto sa may passenger's seat. Napataas ang isang perpektong kilay nang masilayan ang isang pamilyar na babae.

"Honey, matagal pa ba?" usal nito na may pagka-irita ang tono.

Tila sumiklab lalo ang inis ni Vodka nang marinig ang boses nito at makita ang ayos ng modelo na kasama ng lalaking nakabangga sa kanya. Her hair's disheveled just like him, one strap of his party dress was hanging on her shoulder, her breasts were almost in full show. Parang nahuhulaan na niya kung ano ang ginagawa ng dalawa sa loob ng sasakyan kaya nasuro niyon ang kotse niya.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and glanced back at the man in front of her whom she caught surveying her body. Did she just saw admiration in his eyes?