Watch out for that...never mind!

Merlin's POV

I crossed the courtyard with Arthur holding onto a tray full of flowers. He decided today, of all days to treat Gwen to a romantic pinic. It's to celebrate how much they have done for the kingdom since they have been ruling together.

"Come on, Merlin I want this set up before the sun rises," said Arthur as he sped forward with the light and I had to make sure to keep up with him or I would lose the light and would not be able to see a thing since the sun is not likley to rise for at least another half hour.

I don't see why he wants this done so early, he said to Gwen I would pick her up as the sun rises but don't ask me why. I guess he is trying to get the most out of the day as tomorrow a tournment is to take place and a treaty signing follows on from it, so they will have no time to spend doing something like this again for quite some time.

I know Arthur loves Gwen, I've known for a long time they were meant to be together I love that I can see them get on so well and love each other and build this kingdom together. I know deep inside Arthur must know how much I do and care for him, but he is the type not to show it. It's not what our relationship is about, it never has been.

"Merlin watch out for that..." Arthur said a little too late as I tripped over a rock the size of a grapefruit and went flying. I landed in a muddy puddle but it was more like really slushy mud more then water.

"...Never mind," giggled Arthur as he just watched as I got up.

"It's not funny," I say.

"It is a little, besides the flowers are completely unharmed, you do no how to make a fool of yourself though dont't you," he laughed again.

One day I will teach him to not take me as some kind of fool. One day I will show him everything, to when that day will be is a mystery.

---------------------------------------------

This was just for a bit of fun :) Thanks for reading