Near death, near you Part 1

Merlin's POV

"I blame myself," I began.

"This isn't your fault Merlin, for once. It's mine alone. I'm the King, they wanted me not you," he tells me.

"No Arthur, I shouldn't have said what I had said to them. We may have escaped if they didn't believe me to be a risk," I tell him.

"They are dumb, how can you be a risk? You can't use a sword, your just my servant," he whispers.

"Just a servant," I whisper back.

"To them, they should have thought that I mean. Deep down inside, even if I would kill you if you told anyone else that your my friend, a true friend who has always been beside me and your not a coward at all. They took you not being a coward dangerous, I mean you can be like that when you wanted but in that situation you wasn't. They are stupid," Arthur says.

"No exactly, Arthur. I will always want to be beside you always Arthur even in death. You know that, I wasn't going to let them push me aside and take you on your own," I tell him.

"I know, but they will use you against me," says Arthur.

"I can deal with it," I tell him.

"I know you will take anything for me, but I fear Merlin this time maybe this will be too much. We have to try to escape but because of being stupid, we are chained," says Arthur sadly.

"We can get out, you must have a plan Arthur."

------------------------------------------------

Right this is part one of this?

First one shot in some time. What do you think?

LET ME KNOW THANKS!