Merlin and Arthur one shots 2

Hey guys.

There is a limit of 100 chapters per story ect so I've had to start a second one here lol as I've reached 100 one shots.

So this is a continueation of Merlin and Arthur one shots and I'm starting with swapped. Someone asked if I could continue swapped which i did quite some time ago but they wish for me to continue that so i am :)

This is prob not going to be that good but lets hope it will be :)

So this is swapped contiued and I hope you enjoy it :)

----------------------------------------------

Swapped

Merlin's POV

"Merlin!" Arthur shouted. It was probably the last thing I should have said but I just couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry Arthur," I began.

"Look, Merlin I've known you for quite a while and I'm going to give you a chance. Why is Morgana threatening you if you both have magic?" he asked me.

"Morgana wants to take you're throne, sire. I've stopped her doing that and she keeps warning me too stop or I will regret it. I guess she used her magic to just warn me she can do more then that but she doesn't know I've got magic," I tell him.

 Arthur looks right at me. "You kept magic for me for how long?" he asks me myself staring at me, I still can't get use to this.

"I was born with it so the day I met you, sire."

"I don't know what to say, Merlin."

"Arthur I need you to understand my shoes. If you was born with magic what would you have done? Arthur I don't know if you can ever forgive me for this or understand why I didn't tell you, if I did you would of sent me to death and all I want to do Arthur is to serve you and protect you including from you're sister. I don't know if you can understand," I say slowly.

Arthur looks right at me and I look right back waiting for his response.