Love from Uther Part Six

Hi all. So after a long time someone asked if I can write a part six with an idea. So here you go hope you enjoy it.

/////

Merlin's POV

I lay next to Arthur, our body's close together. Our naked bodies almost in sync together.

I hadn't felt this happy in a long time. Arthur gently placed his hand on my ass.

"So do you want to go inside me Merlin?"

I look at him with a gentle smile. "Well I can if you like."

Arthur turned over ready to get all he desired but that desire died along with mine as the chamber door burst open.

"Outrageous. How dare you steal Merlin from me. You will pay for this!" Uther shouts intensely at Arthur.

"Look Merlin doesn't like you. He loves me. He never wanted to do any of that stuff with you," Arthur begins but Uther yanked Arthur out of his own bed chucking him against the wall with what seemed some new found strength.

"Arthur!" I shout.

"The fun is only beginning dear Merlin. You are all mine!" He laughs loud and hard.

I watch in horror as he pulled the unconscious Arthur across the floor pulling out rope from his robe and tying his son to the chair.

"Let him go!" I shout as I clamber out the bed but he had finished tying him up and came right at me pushing me onto the bed.

Arthur's POV

I woke my head aching. I open my eyes to find Merlin still naked but tied to my bed facing the other way with my father beside me.

"You will suffer for what you have done," he said as he began to take his clothes off.

I tried to look away and and I wanted to tell Merlin it was going to be okay but who was I kidding. I can't save him...

I sat tied to the chair in horror as my father began to shove his penis inside Merlin. Merlin tried to struggle but it was no good. He is completely helpless.

"Stop!" I shout but my father didn't stop. It seemed to go on for forever. As each minute went by my heart sank a little, my throat started to dry out and get sore from my countless effort to stop my own father but it had been no good.

Will this torture ever end?