Bring me back to life

Merlin's POV

"What is wrong with you? You have been so quiet since I decided to go save Gwen," he said to me.

I look up from making the bed. "It's a trap," I whisper.

"I know, we both know that," he says.

"I promise you, Arthur. We will get Gwen back, I know we will. I will make sure we both do. Arthur I save her for you, as you love her so much and she is my friend and queen," I say.

"What is this leading onto Merlin? We have no time to lose," he says.

"I'm saying most of what I do is for you, Arthur. I alway's do it for you but sometimes I feel like..." I stopped talking finishing his bed before I start to pack.

"Merlin," he says loudly.

"If you want me to leave you, I can but Arthur I love you and cherish you with all my heart. My destiny, my life is to serve you. You're King, much better then that royal prat I first met. If you want me to stop talking or to leave you alone I don't mind but I've had enough of it all. I'm sort of dead inside, Arthur and maybe you can bring me back to life," I whisper.

"How can I do that?" Arthur asks. I bring him in for a hug.

"I don't know," I whisper.

"Merlin, your my best friend and I will never admit it to anyone else but I rely on your wisdom when you have it and rely on you being beside me with whatever I do, so thank you."

I look at Arthur and smile. "No, thank you Arthur."