Near death, near you Part 2

Arthur's POV

I look at Merlin and smile. "Yes I have a plan I can't be sure this will work but we have to try. Right, I know lying is not your strong point but I need to try your best here. We need to pretend we having an argument and it needs to look real. It's the only way to get them in here," I tell him.

"I can act," says Merlin.

"I really like to see that and I guess I will or I won't depending if what you said is correct or not," I laugh.

"So, how do we do this?"

"It's simple, Merlin. We find something to fight over."

"How is that simple?"

"It is for me. Most of what I do you hate and what you do I hate. We have all of those to choice from don't we you idiot," I laugh.

"I'm not an idiot and your a complete dollop head but you don't see me shouting that out do you? I mean can you please not take me for a complete fool all the time?" he asks.

"I don't, well maybe," I laugh. After that we were really into it and I think Merlin was taking it serious, well I think I am too!

Finally as Merlin and I crashed to the floor our chains getting in the way the door to the cell we sat in swung open to reveal our kidnapper. He looked at the both of us and laughed.

"I thought it wouldn't take too long till you two where at it. You two have this love hate relationship right? Well I don't want you too kill your servant yet, young king maybe soon but not yet grap him!" he shouted before they pulled us apart grabbed Merlin and unchained him and dragged him away.

I tried to not look bothered by this but clearly I failed. "Don't worry your servant will live for now!"

I watch as Merlin goes out my view and my heart feels like its going to be ripped in two. I know Merlin is strong but I fear he might not be strong enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys.

Let me know what you think. All comments I read and appricate even if i don't always reply

Hope you enjoyed the one shot :)