The two that nearly got away part 6

Emma's POV

"Helen, please you look beyond beautiful so stop worrying. Colin said yes for a reason, he loves you with all his heart and he will still love you in this dress. It's your wedding day relax and enjoy the moment," I tell Helen.

"It's not only mine though is it, why aren't you even dressed yet?" Helen asks me.

"Too worried about you," I laugh.

"Right I am fine just go get ready its in less then a bloody hour!" she shouts at me as she pushes me from the room.

I go over to the room that had been temporally taken for me to find a young woman waiting for me with the dress in her arms. "I thought you had decided not to get married," she laughed.

"Yeah sorry about that but Helen she is more, I know she wants her wedding day to be perfect thats all," I say.

"What about you? Do you want yours to be perfect?" she asks.

"As long as I'm marrying Lancelot, I don't really care. Helen is more major about weddings I just want to marry Lancelot to let everyone know he is mine and to back off," I laugh.

"Yes you do seem like that sort of girl."

Helen's POV

Colin and Lancelot stood at the the top of the church while I began to walk towards them between the seats and Emma was close behind me in her lovely dress.

We both finally reach the top and we say our vows.

------------------------------------------

I sat on the plan sitting next to Colin, my husband. But my other side sat Emma and Lancelot. We are having a double honeymoon like we had a double wedding.

We both couldn't have asked for anything better. They nearly got away from us, we nearly lost them forever but we managed to secure them and now they are ours, now and forever more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :)

This is the end now but i hope you all enjoyed peace out. Not sure when I next post one shots gonna try work on other things for a while since I am busy a lot anyway. THANKS!