The two that nearly got away part 5

Hey guys

1 part to go :) Hope you enjoy this and the next part when i put it up.

LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma’s POV

My hand gripped ever so softly on the handle of the door. Lancelot is within here, so is Colin. Helen doesn’t know I’m here. I couldn’t allow Helen to believe that she and Colin are over and neither can I.

I love Lancelot, but he can never forgive me. Colin can forgive Helen, he has the right approach to everything most of the time unlike Lancelot. Lancelot will try with all his might to do what he likes but I know I can’t be worth that, not worth his time but Helen is worth Lancelot’s.

I finally pull open the door, stepping inside in hope that I wasn’t interrupting anything. They both look up from doing paperwork. I sigh before I close the door behind me.

“I know this is probably a bit of a shock, I know that I and Helen acted very badly but Helen loves you Colin with all her hurt. You have to go see her, she is at home. Helen needs to talk to you, ask you something I know you will want to listen and hear. Please just go, give her a shot.”

Colin looks at me and smiles. “She doesn’t know you’re here?”

“No, but you have to go,” I tell him.

“I’ll go but Emma I think you have someone to talk to too don’t you?” he asks me.

“Yes, I guess so.”

I watch Colin leave closing the door behind him. I walk over to Lancelot and he offers me a seat to sit down on. “Thanks,” I smile.

“Emma, I’m sorry that I made you feel like I didn’t care as much. I’m sorry I snapped at you, how I just pushed you away without giving you a chance. I know I was an asshole,” he says.

“No, you are not to blame. I was being stupid, I was about to ask you something but said that instead, I don’t know what I was thinking. Lancelot it would do me a great pleasure and happiness if you gave me a second chance, if you wanted too…do you want to marry me?” I ask.

Helen’s POV

I held the box with the ring inside sitting on the sofa my eyes fall of tears. It may have only been a week but it feels like I’ve been away from Colin a life time. Colin is the one; it wouldn’t hurt if he wasn’t.

A knock at the door made me jump. I slipped the ring back in my pocket and rushed to the door. I pull it open, my mouth dropping at the person in front of me.

“Colin, what are you doing here?” I ask as I wipe the tears away.

“Emma sent me, she has a very good heart she does,” he smiles.

“I’ve missed you, I really have. Hard to believe, I wouldn’t blame you to think that,” I say.

“Helen you’re the first person I felt so right with. The person I know I want to be with because I love you,” he smiles.

“You was drunk, I know but you have to promise me something,” I begin.

“I’m not going to drink anymore; I’m never going to as long as I’m with you and your heart still beats and is mine.”

“Good then I must ask you something. Colin Morgan will you marry me?” I ask as I pull out a ring from my pocket as I got on one knee.

Colin made me stand back up and kissed me on the lips. “Yes with all my heart, but I should have asked you sooner,” he smiles happily.