Maths...again

Y/N POV 

Today is Friday, the team have their final practice before the tournament tomorrow. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. In fact, I'm pretty much peeing myself, ~ew y/n gross~ but still. I also still don't know what to think about what Aone said. God, I'm so confused, why would he say something like that. Does he?

Aone POV

Oh...

My...

God...

There's only one thing to do. Drop out. I could probably be a bouncer or even join a gang if I had to. *internal suffering*. And we have another practice today. Do you think they would notice if I didn't go? 

Aone don't kid yourself, your 6'2' and terrifying, of course, they're gonna notice. Plus, I know I gotta be there for my team but Oh, My, God. I am also 100% certain that Haruto & Itsuki know. They were pulling some weird poses and talking all funny last night as we were walking back home. To be honest I have a hard time hiding my feelings about it. I mean just thinking about the maths lesson yesterday makes me cringe. Oh wait, I still have y/n's textbook. Shit, how am I ever gonna get it back to her?

-----Time Skip to the first lesson of the day------

Aone POV

Oh no I forgot that I had maths again today. Okay, Aone think. Think. 

*light bulb*

Okay, this is either gonna work great or end horribly. 

'Haruto. Itsuki'

"Yes... Loverboy" Haruto smirked. ~dont respond Aone, stay on task~ 

"Can you please give this to the teacher when no one is looking and say when you found it in the corridor?" I said hand concealed by the table to try and draw less attention. 

"Oh, and what would this be?" Itsuki announced dramatically. 

I swiftly moved the book away from him so that the textbook was in my lap.

"Just do as I ask" I said again, as Haruto and Itsuki looked at each other. 

"Okay Okay Romeo" ~oh why~ 

Y/N POV

... Is that Aone, with my maths textbook. 

So, I'm sitting there on the other side of the classroom. Chatting to my friend Naoko and then I glance over to see Haruto and Itsuki staring at Aone, his face red. Which seems to be a common thing now, first I thought that it was probably just him. Then I noticed his hand was under the table and saw how Haruto and Itsuki were smirked... so I got a little flustered... I'm not dirty minded I swear. 

But of course, I decided to look back because the scene I had just witnessed was so odd. When I did look back I noticed that Aone was holding a book. I squinted a little more and noticed it was a maths textbook, my textbook.

I was so confused. Why does Aone have my textbook. I must have dropped it when I ran into him yesterday. ~but why wouldn't he just give it back to me?~  

Then, as unconvincing and noticeable as you could possibly be Itsuki takes the text book from Aone. Looks around the room. The whole time a smirk on his face. Gets up, looks about the room again. Then slowly, with some weird swaying motion ~I think he's trying to be cool~ walks across to the teacher's desk, leaving it on the desk and then walking quickly back to his seat. 

All three of the boys straighten themselves up and readjust their uniforms, as if they've just gotten away with something, but are still trying to play it off as if it never happened. Well, if something did just happen, I have no clue what. 

------Teacher walks in------

Aone POV

Okay, good. The textbook is on the desk and there is no connection to me. She shouldn't suspect a thing. 

~She's walking back over, act natural~ 

"So, Maths. Please continue on from where we were in yesterdays lesson." The teacher asked. "Oh, Y/n your maths textbook seems to be on my desk. Here you go, you can do your work easier now." They said handing the textbook to y/n. 

Don't make eye contact. Look away as he's giving her the textbook. She won't notice...

Good okay he's back at his desk now. 

Y/N POV

What the hell is going on.