Flowers

Y/N POV 

It started as just a cold but after about a week of not being able to get out of bed, mum thought I might have the flu. Then after another week and a half and when nothing improved mum and dad took me to the hospital. They're not 100% sure what is wrong but I've been here for a few days. I've been given my own room and luckily from my bed, I have a good view out of the window. Mum and Dad are very worried but they keep assuring them that I will be okay. 

I have good days where I can get up a little and walk for a few minutes before I get dizzy and I have my bad days where honestly I sleep through the whole day. I don't remember if anyone has visited my body swings quite quickly between being awake, and present to passed out for 24 hours. 

Mum said that some people have visited but she wasn't very specific. I hope Aone has visited. I remember when he visited me a few weeks ago at home. I wonder how school is going and about the team. I hope they're still practicing hard and my health hasn't distracted them to much. 

AONE POV

Y/N hasn't been doing very well and is in the hospital. I think of her every day and  I try to visit her as much as possible but with practice and school work sometimes it is hard. Plus she is never awake when I visit, but that's okay I still sit with her and tell her about all the stuff she has missed from school and from the team. Which isn't much. Mostly people are worried about her but I can't tell her that, I wouldn't want her to worry or feel like a burden- if she can even hear me.

Of course, I still bring her flowers. I know that sunflowers are her favorite but sometimes their hard to find so sometimes I just have to get whatever I can find- which is annoying. I'm hopeful that she will be okay and hopefully, she will improve soon.