Chapter 3

Ragini who is sleeping suddenly sits up from her sleep and breaths heavily. Tears are running down her eyes as she dreamed about her past. It's been a week till now she left them and she understood that leaving them is easy for her but her past will always haunt her.

Drinking some water she goes to the balcony where the moon is looking pretty. She somehow felt easy after the nightmare. Yes her past became her nightmare now.

Suddenly she don't know why but she remembered the little boy she meet today unknowingly a smile appeared on her face.

"Deepak. Nice name for a cute boy." She smiles to herself and goes into her room.

She opens her laptop and started searching for musical colleges for another job. She noted down a few college names and the addresses on a piece of paper and closes the laptop and goes to sleep again.

The next day morning Ragini woke up and dressed in a Kurti and plated her long hair. After having her breakfast she left for college for finding a job.

The whole week the bodyguards were following Ragini taking shifts. They informed everything to Arjun, what she does and where she goes.

It was 3:30 pm and again Ragini goes to her hotel and fresh up. After taking a rest for an hour she again left for the cafe. She reached her workplace on time. The bodyguards were still following her. They find that the cafe is nearby their Boss's company and inform Arjun.

After knowing that Ragini is working nearby their company Arjun dressed up neatly and goes to Deepak's room.

"Let's go meet Ragini." Arjun just said that and Deepak run to his closet and comes out fully dressed.

"Mom, Aunty,  I, and Deepak are going out for a while." He informs them.

"Where are you both going fully dressed?" Deepak's grandma, Mrs. Ravi Rajvansh asks Arjun who is sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Well someone special," Arjun says as Deepak was dragging him impatiently.

"And Who is the special one?" Arjun's mom, Janki Varma. Mother of Ragini and Arjun.

"Someone. Ok bye now." Saying that he runs with Deepak.

They both reached the cafe and Arjun ordered them to swap their shifts with other bodyguards and entered the cafe.

"Ragini takes the order from the customers entered now." The owner Mrs. Rani, 60 years old woman orders her.

"Yes ma'am." Saying that Ragini goes to attend to the new customers.

"Hello, what can I get you?" Ragini asks without lifting her head.

"Well hello to you too," Arjun says and Deepak gets down from his seat and hugs Ragini's legs.

Ragini is startled and looks at Arjun first and then looks down to see Deepak hugging her. She smiles and bends to his level. It's been a week since she last meet him and a smile forms on her lips whenever she thinks of him.

"Hey, little one." Saying that Ragini pecks Deepak's forehead. Deepak smiles and pecks Ragini's cheek.

"Hey, Arjun. What are you guys doing here?" Ragini greets Arjun and asked him.

"Well, our company is nearby. Deepak wants to eat something sweet. So we came here." Arjun lied plainly. Deepak gives him a proud look for his lie.

"Okay. So tell me what can I get you for you both?" Ragini stands strong and asked.

"Well I want a cold coffee and he will have a chocolate pastry." Arjun orders. Ragini frowned but didn't say anything. And left to bring order.

After a while, Ragini comes with their orders and gives them.