Chapter 1

Note: Story is the same till kavya gets arrested and Ragini is not stabbed but poisoned and has a high fever. Laksh took care of Ragini till morning. The story starts when Laksh asks for another chance for Shekhar.

Every character is the same but a few more characters are added.

"Papa please give me another chance. I'll never make her cry again please."  Laksh pleaded with Shekhar.

"Hey boy what do you think about yourself? My Laado too made mistakes but she did all for your love you thought of it as a burden and wanted to get rid of her and almost killed her. But when your new wife kavya's truth came out you want my Laado again? Don't you have any shame?" Dadi ma said with a disgusted face.

"See Laksh I don't want to talk about it now. Get out of here." Shekhar said pushing Laksh.

"What if Ragini wants to stay with him, papa?" Swara said entering Bhadi with the Maheshwari family.

"You too Swara? You also want your sister to go to him again after what he did with her?" Dadi ma asked Swara.

"Yes Dadi I am her sister that's why I am saying this," Swara replied.

Ragini was listening to everything with her suitcase in her hands. But no one saw her.

"Swara I don't want him in my daughter's life again. Mr. Maheshwari takes your son away." Shekhar said joining his hand to Durga prasad.

"But papa what if Ragini wants to be with him? Think about it please." Swara pleaded with her father.

"Do you think after what he did with her she will again want to be with him?" Dadi ma asked Swara.

"Ragini also did many things to Dadi ma but we are not talking about the past right now," Swara said.

"Yes Dadi ma and we forgave her why can't you forgive Laksh?" Sanskar said.

Ragini had enough of it and comes out. All turn to Ragini who stepped out. Swara goes to Ragini and side hugs her. Ragini releases herself from Swara and slowly brings her luggage in front of the entrance of the bhadi.

The Maheshwari thought that she is coming with them and felt very happy. Laksh was happy more than anyone. And Gadodia's felt upset with her decision. She turns and faced everyone with a blank face.

"Ragini tell everyone whether you want to stay with him or not. Whatever it is I'll support you with your decision." Swara said with confidence that Ragini will choose to stay with Laksh.

"Ragini I am sorry. Please give me one last chance." Laksh said.

"Laado you are thinking to go with him?" Dadi ma asked in disappointment.

"Swara you said you'll support me in my decision right?" She asked Swara and Swara nodded in 'yes'.

"Are you sure?" Ragini asked again.

"Yes, Ragini. I am your sister and I will support you in your decision." Swara said.

"But who are you to support me? You are just the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gadodia. I am the only daughter of my mom. Then how did you become my sister?" Ragini said. Shaker got angry.

Everyone was shocked to hear her and Sharmista was shocked and about to cry.

"Ragini how can you say that?" Swara raised her voice. Seeing her mom was about to cry she goes near her mom and hugs her.

"Ragini!" Shekhar shouts.

"Shhhh only I will talk and you all will listen to me." Saying that she goes near Sharmista and Swara.

"You said you love me and Swara equally but you never did. I never felt that so-called mother love from you because you are not my mother. You are just Mrs. Shekhar Gadodia." By saying that she turned to Swara.

"You call yourself my sister but you are not because my mother gave birth only to me. Tell me one thing just now you called me your sister right? Who will love their sister's fiance huh? You did because you are not my sister. I didn't snatch anything from you in the past. But you snatched everything from me. My dad didn't show his love for my mother, why? Because he loved your mom. He didn't show his care for me as a father but he did show care for you, why? Because you are born out of love. And I born out of force." Saying that Ragini went near her so-called father leaving both Sharista and Swara in shock and they know it is the truth.

"And you Mr. Shekhar Gadodia you are just the husband of my mom but never a father for me. You didn't take any responsibility as my father but you did your responsibilities as Swara's father. You know I am happy that my mother left you. Because you all don't deserve her or her love. In the same way, you all don't deserve my love." And she moves to Dadi ma leaving her father guilty.

"Dadi ma, I call you this because you took care of me as a mother. But you always took decisions in my life and you didn't think about my happiness. And now you are my Dadi ma only for namesake." By saying this she moves to the Maheshwari family. And her Dadi ma knows that what she said was true and felt ashamed.

"I am sorry for what I did to you all but did you think why I did that? And how I became like that?" She said and move toward Sanskar.

"Oh look my mentally unstable friend right? Wasn't it you who made me selfish, if you didn't change me like that I would have let Swara and Laksh get married. But it's you who made me selfless to selfish. And you are the one who brought my truth in front of everyone. You took my naivety for granted." She laughs sarcastically. Sanskar bends his head with shame. Because of his selfishness, he lost a selfless friend.

Ragini goes near Laksh and gives him a stiff smile.

"Mr. Laksh Maheshwari, my dear Ex-Husband. Sometimes people say 'You should cherish someone or something before it's too late I think I loved you very much that I forgot to cherish myself. Now it's time for me to love myself. I've been loving everyone for too long, now I need to love myself." Ragini said to Laksh and he looks confused.

"Confused? Well, you see I am free now as we are divorced. And the love I have for you is long gone. BTW you asked for a chance right if only you tried to love me before we divorced we would have been together. But now it's too late. I officially reject your proposal now. You are free from my love, my possession, and my obsession and now we are over forever." Ragini said and gave Laksh a smile which is filled with happy ness that broke his heart. Now he understood how she felt when he didn't accept her love. Ragini turned to everyone and kept a blank face.

"I, Ragini Gadodia, who is no longer a Gadodia. I, Ragini daughter of Janaki officially serve all my ties with you all. Now I am an orphan." She said with a smile that reaches her eyes. It said to everyone that she was happy with her decision and no longer need them.

With that, she turned and left the bhadi. She smiled when she stepped out of the bhadi. She is determined to find her happiness.