Chapter 3

As I stepped out of the shower I begin singing, “I want you to rock me. DAMN SUZIE. Got it stuck in my head….well it’s kinda catchy anyway..” I look in the mirror at my reflection. Good. Ice-cream free. I can’t believe he gave me 100 bucks. That kid was really cute. But, where did Niall sound really familiar….I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I shrugged it off and walked into my room. I shut the door and saw a paper on my bed.

OMG SISSYPOO GUeSs wHAT yOur doing today??? YOU ARE TAKING ME TO SEE ONE DIRECTION TONIGHT. AUNT LINNIE BOUGHT ME TICKETS AND YOU HAVE TO GO OR YOUR GROUNDEDDD! MwAhAHA. –SuZiE MaLiK PS. BE READY BY 6!

“Damn Aunt Linnie,” I mumble under my breath.  Well I guess I’ll get ready. I look at the clock and it says 5:21 p.m. I can’t get ready in 40 minutes! Time to get speed dressed I guess.

I take off my towel and find some clothes. I slip on my bra and then a tank-top. Holmes Chapel, England gets pretty hot in the summer. I put on black shorts. I carefully put on my eyeliner, mascara, and touch of eye shadow and apply a shiny lip-gloss. “Maybe tonight won’t be terrible.” I hear Suzie’s One Direction shriek. 300 plus directioners at one beach? I stand corrected. Tonight is going to suck. I glance into the mirror frowning as usual. I’m so fat and ugly. Okay, I have a slight disorder of anorexia…..I don’t eat as much as I really should because I’m fat. I know it’s terrible. No one knows about it though. I never told anyone. And I never, ever will. No one would look at me the same. Instead of being that weird girl that no one likes I would be that weird anorexic girl that no one likes. It just makes matters worse. I only sometime’s eat breakfast. But that’s only to get Suzie eating. I take my hair down and gape at how it came out. The curls came out perfectly! It looked pretty decent for once. I smile admiring myself when my phone buzzes.

Sleeping at a hotel tonight. Met a lady ;) Tell Suzie I’m at work. Love u lots. –Daddy

I gasp at his text and refrain from crying to not ruin my eye makeup. Instead I write,

You know what ‘dad’? Why don’t I just tell Suzie who you really are? A LAZY ASS BUM WHO’S GETTING A BEER GUT. – Me ;P

I shut my phone off not wanting to see his reaction. Probably grounded. Who cares anyway? I never actually do anything. Today was my first time out in like forever.

I open my door and walk to get Suzie. She’s half way out the door when she see’s that I’m ready. 

“Lez go sissy! I can already smell Louis’ cologne from here!” Suzie shouts. I roll my eyes. Oh my god, there is going to be so many Suzie clones there……god kill me now.

“So, what type of seats do we have?” I ask not really caring the answer. We get in the car and buckle up.

“FRONT ROW!!!!”  Suzie shouts practically blowing my ear drum out. She was so excited.  I haven’t seen her this happy since Mom and her went to the bouncy house at the annual circus.

“Scream again, and I sure as hell will turn this car around.” I say to her glaring. She closes her mouth with a pretend key and throws it out the window. The rest of the car ride is silent. Ah. Peace and quiet. For once. I smile at the thought as I’m rudely awakened from my daze.

“We’re here!” Suzie yelps. We get out and walk up to the doors. I hand the man our tickets.

“Here you go mam.” The guy says handing me a folded slip of paper and winking. I opened it and saw a phone number on it. Ew! He was like 30! I drop the piece of paper and continue walking.

We get to our seats just in time. The lights get dark. A voice comes on the microphone.

“AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. ONE DIRECTION!!!!” the girls go crazy everywhere and I sit there with a blank stare not caring at all.

All  5 boys smile as I look at the blond. That’s Niall! From-from the park! That’s where I knew him from! I completely zone out on Niall when 30 seconds later, I realize he’s zoned out on me too. There are so many girls here, how did I catch his attention. They began singing Live While We’re Young, but the whole time, Niall’s gaze was on me.

Niall’s P.O.V

“I’m so pumped for tonight!” I say jumping back and forth. Zayn puts a hand on my shoulder.

“Drank too much red bull huh mate?” He asks with a laugh. I return the laugh.

“Actually didn’t drink any. I just know tonight is gon’ be great.” I look in the mirror and fix my hair a little. I smile.

“You da’ man.” I hear a familiar british boy voice say from behind me.

“Liam!” I shout and give him a hug.

“We’re on in like 30 seconds.” Harry says coming by.

We all get positioned from behind the curtain.

“AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, ONE DIRECTION!” I hear millions of girls go crazy and the curtain rises. I look around at all the people who have come here to support us. Man I loved California. Look at the signs, the girls, the kids who we have inspired. This was not something to get used to. Never. I skim the crowd like I do all the time. I almost lose my balance as I see her. Louis’ see’s me struggling and helps me to balance, working it into the choreography. I stood there as everyone else danced. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I couldn’t believe it. It was Hailey from the park today. She looked stunning. She looked perfect….hell she looked beautiful! I needed to talk to her again. And I promised myself I would after the show.

 Authors note: So...what did you think? Niall thinks haileys pretty ohhhh <3 They so like eachother. Tell me ur opinion and if i should even update it. COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN! :) <3 love u all