Chapter 5

Hailey's P.O.V

I got into a car with a boy I've only met once in my life. Well, this makes it two but still. What if he has a gun? What if he's going to kill us? Wait a minute....have I always been this nervous all the time? I'm not really used to people so....

"He likeeesssss youuuuuuuu." Suzie whispers in my ear. I look over to Niall who is a bright red, he must’ve heard what Suzy said. I roll my eyes and shove Suzie’s arm playfully. She giggles and whispers something in Niall’s ear which makes him go pale. He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Oh god Suzie! What did you say this time?” I ask her aloud. Niall and Suzie both sit up straight.

“Nothing!” They both say simultaneously.

“Alright then…” I trail off and look outside the limo. Niall looks my way and smiles sweetly. 

"So Hailey, where do you go to school?" Niall asks trying to break the awkwardness. School. School is the last thing I want to be thinking about right now. I'm sitting in a limo with Niall Horan and he's asking me about school? School is a dreadful place filled with judgemental people....I would know being the girl from the other side.....the girl who gets bullied for the clothes I wear and the music I listen to....

"Dreamwood." I answer and quickly look out the window. I remember the first day I arrived as the new girl...

*Flashback* 

It was a cold winter day as I stepped inside the warm heated bulding, fresh air and fresh faces. Everyone seemed to have a clique, I was all alone. I walked around the halls practically bumping into every locker and every person I saw. I took a look at my schedule and read through my classes. 

1st period-Math room 30

2nd Period- Science room 73

3rd Period-.....

Ow! I fell on my butt and looked up at 3 beautiful girls. The girl in the middle had a pointy nose with a perfect face, framed with amazing blond curly hair. She had no pimples and her skin was clear as day. Her shiny blue eyes could blind someone if she tried hard enough, but she also looked like she had a darker side...like her eyes could also turn someone to stone. The one to her left had pin staight brown hair and stunning green eyes. She had her hand on her hip. As I glanced at the one on the right she smiled sympathetically. She had brown hair also but it was cut into a pixie style. It looked like boy hair but her face was beautiful. She had amazing brown eyes with a perfect nose and a beautty mark above her lip. She reached down to help me up until the girl in the middle smacked her hand away. 

"Ugh Lilly don't touch her she probably has flees." The girl in the middle says. I'm guessing the girl who tried to help me was Lilly....

"Excuse me?" I say angrily. Lilly looks down.

"Sorry Kelly..." Lilly says and continues looking at her shoes like they're suddenly fascinating. Ah Kelly. That's the bitches name. 

"Whatever Lilly. Hey bozo," Kelly says pointing to me, "Why don't you watch where you're going in the halls? Clutz"

"Slut..." I mumble under my breath. Lilly giggles but quickly covers her mouth. Kelly gives Lilly a death stare. A crowd starts forming around us. 

"Who do you think you are?! You don't talk to Kel like that!" The one on her left says. Kelly smiles and touches my shoulder. 

"It's alright. While you're here maybe you should know how it goes. No-one messes with me, and I swear if you ever lay a finger on me I will mess you up." Kelly snaps. I smirk. 

"You know why no one touches you?" I  say confidently. Kelly doesn't answer. "Because their afraid of what disease they might attract." The crowd goes 'oohhhh.' 

Kelly scoffs. "TASHA! HAND ME MY COFFEE!" The girl on her left, Tasha, hands her a mug. She gets in my face and smiles wickedly. "You might need something to wash those flees out of your hair." And she does it. She goes and spills her coffee on top of my head. Then she pushes me over sending me on my butt again. That was the worst day ever...

*End of flashback*

"Hailey! We're here." Suzie says pulling on my arm sending me out of my flashback. I shake out of it and put on a fake smile. I guide Suzie out of the limo using her hand. As I step out I loose my balance and fall. I'm such a clutz...

"You're so cute..." Niall mumbles and gives me his hand and picks me up. Suzie is already at his door. I blush and we keep walking. I look down and see that our hands are still intertwined. I don't see it as a problem so I leave it alone. As we walk in Suzie crashes on the couch. 

"So. This is my place." Niall says with a cute smile. I return the smile.

"It's really nice." I say. I let go of his hand which makes him frown. I walk over to Suzie and see that her eyes are closed. 

"Looks like Suzie's asleep. We should go." I say to Niall. He frowns. 

"You can stay here. No, you will stay here. I'm not letting you go it would be dangerous this late." He walks into his room and comes out with a baggy shirt and shorts. "Here you can wear this." 

________________________________________________

Niall's P.O.V

After I handed her the clothes she walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. I pace back and forth. A few minutes later the door opens. She's wearing the clothes and looks stunning. I blush. I have to make a move on her. I walk up to her and take her hand. I guide her into the living room and sit her on the couch. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask with a grin. She nods and gets comfortable on the couch. I put in "This Means War."

During the middle of the movie she rests her head on my shoulder in the crook of my neck. I feel as safe as I ever had in my entire life. This feels so right. I decide to make my move on her now. 

I slip my hand underneath her bum and pick her up, then set her on my lap so she's facing me. I wrap her legs around my waist and whisper something in her ear. 

"You're beautiful, Hailey." I gently kiss her cheek and she blushes deeply. Her beautiful eyes lock with mine. We stare at each other for what seems like hours but is only seconds. She wraps her arms around my neck and slowly leans in to kiss me. I lean in closing the distance and the kiss is quick but passionate. It was about 5 seconds. I wanted more.

When we pull away she smiles and rested her head on my chest. "Niall?" she says quietly. 

"Yes babe?" I answer while playing with her hair. 

"I'm hungry." She says. Yup. She's a keeper.

A/N Omg hayy peoples! So how'd you like it??? Comment/Vote/Fan please! I love you all! :)