Chapter 13

If you guys hadn't seen my status.....at 1000 reads I will start DEDICATIONS!!! AHH SO EXCITING! Oh wait. It's not that exciting lmfao. Well I love you. O_o 

Niall's P.O.V

I sat Hailey in the passenger seat and buckled her in. I went around the side and hopped into the drivers seat. 

"I don't really want to go back to the hotel yet...." Hailey said. 

"Well where do you want to go?" I turn up the radio a little and Live While We're Young is on. Haha. What a coincedence.

"I don't know just not there." She looks down. Oh my god. She's so adorable. I turn over and lift up her chin. I kiss her lips softly and I see her smile so I smile. 

"How about the beach?" I insist and she perks up. 

"Yes yes! I love the beach! Please Niall!" She looked like a kid on Christmas morning. 

"Of course babe." I turn on the car and drive to the beach. 

Hailey's P.O.V

Beaches are like my favorite places ever! I'm so excited. 

I look at the clock and it says 7:00 P.M Oh man. It closes at 6:30. Fuck. 

"Oh Niall. It's probably closed." I frown and sink in my seat. 

"Who says it's closed for us?" He says and I wiggle my eyebrows. "We're going to the beach no matter what." 

"We could get in so much trouble though!" 

"Sssh." He kisses me again and it makes me shut up. 

"I don't have anything to wear." I sigh. He smirks. I see where this is going. 

"I got it covered." He smiles wildely and laughs to himself. 

________________________________________________

"You expect me to go in my underwear?!?!" I practically scream as we climb over the gate and onto the cool sand. 

"I'll do it too." He grabs my hand. 

"But...but..." How am I going to do this? I don't want him to think I'm fat... "Niall. I'm fat." 

"Stop it. You are so skinny I have no idea what you're talking about." We walk up to the shore line. 

"Fine. Turn around." I gesture for him to move and he does. I take off my shirt and slowly take off my shorts. Ah it's cold. I turn back around and drop my jaw. 

"Hey! You were looking!" I pout and he's just starring at me in awe. 

"Oh my lord." He says looking up and down. 

"What?" I cross my arms over my chest feeling insecure.

''You're fucking beautiful Hailey." He says and I smile. Wow he really knows how to treat a girl. he takes his shirt off but keeps his shorts on. 

"Holy mother of abs..." I trail off and he laughs. 

"Come on." He grabs my hand and runs into the ocean. I giggle and scream as we get deeper into the ocean. The coldness hits me like a ton of needles. 

"N-niall it's c-c-cold." I shiver and he pushes my hair back from my face. 

"I'll warm you up." He says and wraps his arms around my waist and places his lips upon mine. I felt sparks run up my arms and my whole body felt tingely. His grip got tighter and he picked me up out of the water a little. I lost my hands in his hair as he wrapped my legs around his waist. I decided to ruin the moment. Mwaha. I took a handful of water and dumped it on his head. 

"Wha- hey!" He yelled and I went under the water and started swimming away from him. He grabbed my ankle, he's now under water with me too, and pulled me closer to him. Something felt weird so I looked down and my bra fell off. Niall's eyes widened and I covered myself with my hands and turned around to go get it but he pulled me back towards him and shook his head. We went above water again, I was still covering myself. 

"Niall! Let me get my bra!" I yelled. 

"Thats long gone now Princess." He smirked and I couldn't help but laughing and being angry at the same time. 

"Let me go!" I laughed  as he pulled me up closer to him and smirked even more. 

"Never." He said with a hint of lust in his voice. Okay. That officially seduced me. I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and they danced together. This was magical. For once I felt happy. I jumped on his waist again and we started getting out of the water and into his car, I still had nothing covering my chest. He layed me down in the backseat and started kissing my neck. I grabbed onto his hair and straddled myself onto his waist, putting me on top. He gulped loudly. I giggled and my hair that was wet from the ocean dripped onto the seat. We made out for a couple of more minutes. 

"I think we should go back now." I said getting off of Niall. 

"Yeah but we barely got anywhere....you know..." He argued. 

"I am not having sex with you in the back of your car. Sorry." I said and moved myself to the passenger seat. He got into the drivers seat. 

"Fine. But I'll be expecting something later." He winked. 

"Not with Suzie in the room." I laughed and we drove to the hotel. As we walked to our rooms Zayn was frantically pacing back and forth. 

"What's wrong Zayn?" I question and Niall puts his hand on Zayn's back. 

"Where the fuck were you?!?!" Zayn yells pulling at his hair. 

"Um. At the beach." Niall answered. 

"Well I hope you had a fun time swimming! Suzie's gone!" Zayn yells. What? "All that was left was her jacket." 

I took a big gulp and my eyes got watery and my head started spinnning and I felt myself getting woozy. 

"Can I see the jacket?" I stuttered. I hold it and fall to the ground crying. While I was skinny dipping with Niall, my sister was gone. As I held the jacket close to me a piece of paper fell out. My jaw dropped at what the piece of paper said. 

I told you I would find one of you -Daddy. P.S. I know about your little boyfriends too. 

I broke. 

A/N SUSPENSE!! :O Comment, vote, and fan for more<3 :)