Chapter 9

Haily's P.O.V

"I'll show you how beautiful you really are." Harry says, our lips  inches away. His lips connect with mine and they were the softest lips that have ever layed on mine. I couldn't help myself from kissing him back, but it also felt wrong. Niall liked me, and I liked him...but we weren't dating right? 

I was pushed up against the wall and he picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist. His tongue begged for entrance and I granted it right away. Our tongues were moving together and my hands were stuck in his hair, while he had a firm grip on my waist. This felt so wrong, but so right...

His lips were at my neck when he started trailing his lips down and kissing each inch of it. We both pulled apart for a second. We looked eahother in the eyes and then he smasked his lips back on mine. We made out for a couple of more minutes, and then stopped. We looked at eachother one last time, without saying a word, and went right back to the restaraunt. I bet we are all thinking the same thing, weirdest makeout ever. 

_____________________________________________

I took my seat at the restauraunt and couldn't help but feeling extremely guilty. What just happened with me and Harry? Did it even mean anything? I felt used and dirty and horrible all at once. Niall's smile made me feel even worse about all this crap. 

Harry starred at me the rest of the dinner, constantly smiling. I looked down every time, because I couldn't help the fact that he made me smile too. We ordered, ate, payed the bill, and headed back too our rooms.

I got to me and Suzie's room and turned on t.v. The t.v was already on the news and my jaw dropped and I felt dizzy.  

"This just in, 2 girls gone missing. They go bye the names Hailey Julia Days and Suzie Grace Days. Hailey is 18 and Suzie is 6. The father reported this incident, at 5:00 PM when his daughter Hailey stopped answering his texts. We hope for the best. Here are the pictures of the two girls." The anchor lady announced and 2 pictures, to my downfall, of me and Suzie. I shut the television off and collapsed onto the floor hysterically crying. 

"Hailey....whats wrong sissypoo?" Suzie asked with worry. 

"Nothing, nothing. Just go to bed." I tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. I went into the hallway and continued crying. 

What if he finds us? Will he hurt me? Will he hurt Suzie? Would he hurt Niall? Or Harry? Or any of One Direction? My cries were uncontrollably loud and I tried to muffle them by biting the inside of my lip. 

"Oh my god....Hailey what happened?" I look up and see Liam. "It's 12 at night, you should be asleep. Whats the matter?" He sits next to me on the floor. 

"L-L-Liam....I, I" He puts my head in the crook of his shoulder and rubs my back, which calms me down. 

"Its okay. Just tell me what happened." Liam soothes. 

"You can't tell anyone Liam......b-but my dad. He's looking for me and Suzie, he doesn't know where we are....I drove Suzie to a concert, well your concert, and we never came back. The truth is, I didn't want to go back. I spent the night at Niall's then went to Louis' house and you were on a date with Danielle, or Denise or whatever her name was and now I'm here in an apartment with 5 extremely hot guys and my dad is trying to find us, and I didn't even mention that he's a substance and alcohol abuser because my mom died and he's always depressed and hooking up with random ladies who he goes out with and uses them for sex and then he comes home all angry and sometimes he beats Suzie and.....I just can't go back to him. " I breathe in and out and then start crying again. He holds me tight, and takes my face and makes me look at him eye to eye. 

"I won't let him hurt you. I swear if he lays a finger on you, a god-damn FINGER on you he will be facing me and the boys AND security. Don't worry Hailey, you are safe here." He kisses the top of my head lightly. I snuggle my head into his shoulders more and stay there, and I drift off into a sleep in his strong arms. 

Liam's P.O.V

I watched Hailey as she slept in my arms. Her black hair was so beautiful, it framed her face like a picture frame. I see why Niall is so crazy about her...she's perfect. I'm going to bring her back in her room in a couple of , but I just want to stay a little longer. I dont even know why I feel this way about her. I automatically felt so over protective. She needed to be protected. It seems like if someone let her fall she would shatter. She was so delicate. So fragil. I played with her hair for a couple of minutes and smiled to myself. Danielle never made me this happy....stop it Liam thats so naughty. 

I decided it was time to bring her inside so she could sleep in her bed, and I picked her up. Since her jacket was stained with tears I took it off gently, careful not to wake her, and walked inside. I set her on the bed and was about to put her under the covers until I saw something. I suddenly felt queasy and sick. Everything around me started spinning. Her arms......her arms! Who could have done that to her?! They were cut all over. Hailey, oh sweet Hailey. Sweet beautiful Hailey, so perfect, and then this. How? Why? Who? What??? I suddnely felt a sting in my eyes as tears were threatening to pour out. How could she be cutting? How could she do this to herself? I traced my finger over her cuts and cringed. Was I expected to keep this a secret too? How could I do that?! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I paced back and forth and took a glimpse at Suzie in the bed next to her. I checked Suzie's arms just to be sure and she was okay, except for a small bruise. Their father probably did that. Their STUPID father! I can't believe a woman so perfect could have such a horrible problem. I kissed Hailey on the cheek and covered her up with the covers. I walked out of the room and into mine and Niall's room. I slipped under the covers. 

I think I had a problem too.....Danielle slipped my mind and I think....I think.....I could be falling in love with Hailey. I don't think...I know. I know. I know I am falling in love with Hailey. Sweet perfect Hailey...but all I could think about was her and her horrid cuts. Goodnight Liam. I say to myself and shut my eyes letting sleep take me over. 

A/N Heyy! So just wondering....who do you all ship? #HaileyAndNiall #HaileyAndHarry #HaileyandZayn #HaileyandLiam ?? Poor Louis...so far...;) Oh and CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES PLEASE IM BEGGING. so haha comment your favorite and if I should update! Oh and just wanted to clarify....Suzie's like 10. Not 6. But she acts like a 6 year old. So yeah if somewhere in the story it says she's 6, she's really not. She is like 10 and has the attention span of a baby. Bye!

xxLittleStylesxx