Chapter 14

Hailey's P.O.V

"We have to get out of here. He's going to find you guys." I stammered through tears. Niall held me close. 

"What? Who?" Zayn asked questioningly. 

"Her dad. He wants to find her but we cant let him. He's going to hurt Suzie and Hailey." Niall kissed my head and my tears poured down my cheeks. 

"I'll warn the boys!" Zayn exclaimed and he took my hand and looked me in the eye. "We won't let him hurt you." 

"I know you won't." I answered and Zayn took off. 

"What if he killed Suzie?" I said to Niall breathing frantically. 

"He wouldn't. Don't worry Hailey." He held me even closer and I shivered. 

____________________________________________________

The boys got all of their bags packed. Liam, Louis, and Harry were startled at the news. They all told Paul, apparently their security guard, and he got us plane tickets back to my home. California. Suzie is probably there, trapped or locked up, crying and screaming for help....the help that's not there for her. I can already imagine the fear on her face as dad tortures her. The wet drops that trickle down her flawless cheeks. She can't even do anything. She is standing there taking all of the pure torture from the monster. He will hurt her. 

"Hailey?" Harry elbowed me and knocked me out of my daze. I turned to look at him and his face was worried. "Why didn't you tell me...about your dad..." 

I didn't move. I had no ounces of happiness left in me. I was dead. I was a dead girl in a living body. 

"Please answer me." He took my hand and I didn't even make eye contact, the plane was silent. I just kept looking forward. "Why won't you speak to me?" He choked up. 

I blocked Harry out and closed my eyes..... but everytime I closed them I could see Suzie. Suzie screaming to no one. Niall came up to me and hugged me. I didn't hug back. I kept looking forward like the dead little girl I am. 

"I know your hurting Hailey." Niall sat next to me. "It might help to talk about it then embrace it." I felt the warm tears forming and I tried blinking them away. 

"I can't see you like this Hailey...I-I.....I love you Hailey.." Niall looked down. I grabbed his hand still not looking at him. 

"I love you too." I whispered and his crying face lit up. 

"You do?" 

"Yes." I looked down and he turned my face toward his. 

"I will not let him hurt you." He made his face serious. I avoided his gaze. I slowly fell asleep in his arms. 

I walked into the basement. "Hello? I-Is anyone here..?" I stuttered and as I turned the corner I saw Suzie lying on the ground.....

"Suzie!" I yelped with worry and ran towards her. I lifted her lifeless head off of the ground "Please....wake up...." I cried into her stomach. 

"She can't hear you Hailey." A voice said from behind me. "And soon neither will he." I turned around and saw my father holding Niall. He had a gun up to his head and also had him in a headlock causing Niall's breathing to be restricted.

"Please dad! Don't do it! Kill me instead!" I got on my knees and Niall's eyes started closing. 

"Hailey.....I-I'll be fine.....r-run." Niall's eyes closed. 

"NO! You monster!" I cried as Niall fell to the ground. 

"Goodbye Niall" My dad laughed as he pulled the trigger.