Chapter 4

I couldn't help but let a blush travel across my cheeks. Niall hasn't took his eyes off me for 45 minutes already. But, I couldn't be positive he was looking at me...I mean look at all the other beautiful girls here...and then there's me. The aneorexic girl who's the size of a hippo. Everyone tells me I'm super skinny, but that's deffinetly not the girl I see in the mirror. (A/N she actually is skinny, but she just doesn't think she is.) Maybe I had something on my face....

I was soon shaken out of my thoughts when Suzie was shaking me rapidly. "Hailey! The shows over. We got to leave." I look up to see half of the audience has left. Well, traffics outta be fun. I look up to see Suzie's face light up as she stares at the stage. A wide smile spreads across her cheeks. She starts jumping up and down.  "OH MY GOD! HAILEY! LOUIS LEFT HIS SCARF ON STAGE! I HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK TO HIM!" Before I knew it Suzie was running through crowds of people to the front of the stage. She climbs onto the stage in the blink of an eye. She picks up the scarf and runs backstage with it.

"SUZIE!" I yelp pushing through people standing in my way. I run all the way to the front and hop onto stage without a thought. Before I knew it security was on my back chasing after me. I look over my shoulder as I'm running to see two very large men running rapidly fast at me. Out of panic, I run faster. "Suzie come back here!" I say feeling very panicked. I run through the bright red stage curtain and turn a left. I see Suzie talking to a man in fire red pants, and a blue striped t-shirt. Ah, that's Louis.

"Excuse me Mister Louis William Tomlinson, you left your scarf on stage." Suzie says looking up and smiling big at Louis. She lifts her arms up high and hands him the scarf.

"Thank you lovely, where's your mum?" Louis asks. I begin to run towards Suzie, when two very firm hands grab my waist. It's the security guards.

"Let me go! That's my sister!" I say pointing to Suzie when they start dragging me back. I see Niall walk out of his dressing room and he eyes me than his mouth turns into a wide 'o'.

"I know her! It's cool!" Niall says running up to the security guards that are holding me and ordering them to let go of me. "She's a friend." Niall smiles and looks down.

The securty guards let go of me and my first thought is Suzie. I run past Niall and pick Suzie up into a hug. "Never do that again Suzie!" I say holding her tight. I can't believe she just took off like that. I get up and look to Niall.

"Thanks for getting me out of that security issue." I direct towards Niall and also say, "At least this time you didn't spill food all over me." I giggle. Niall blushes red.

"I didn't mean it last time! You aren't still mad right?" He stammers. He looked so nervous. I furrow my eyebrows.

"I was kidding." I laugh a little. He eases up.

"Oh." he manages to escape his lips. We both stand there in awkward silence when Niall blurts out.

"Would you girls like to come back to my flat? I could get Suzie some cupcakes.'' Niall says then looks down and shuffles his feet.

"I don't think-" I beging when Suzie interrupts me by stomping on my foot. I groan in pain.

"We would love to Niall!" Suzie shrieks and hugs Niall.

Niall's P.O.V

"We would love to Niall!" Suzie shrieks and throws her arms around my waist. I probably would've reacted more, but I was too focused on Hailey. She was so beautiful. I had to make her mine. I know, I just met her, but I know she's the one. I can just feel it.

"Follow me." I say with a wide grin. I'm taking her to my flat! Point one to Niall Horan!

"Erm, Niall?" Hailey says slowly. Suzie giggles and whispers in my ear,

"You just said that out loud." She whispers than giggles even more. I suddenly felt really hot and nervous. I swear I probably looked really red right about now.

"Niall if you blush any more you might explode." Harry says passing me. As he's walking away, he stops and then backs, back up to me. He looks at Hailey than winks. "Who's this pretty lady?"

Hailey smiles then looks down. Oh nuh-uh Styles. Not today. I grab his arm than pull him around the corner.

"Listen Haz. Back off. I really like her." I say firmly. Harry furrows his eyebrows at me.

"YOU like HER? But she's so pretty and your so-" Harry stops himself then covers his mouth. "I didn't mean it like that!" He quickly states.

"And I'm so what Harry? I'm so what huh? The underdog who never gets the girl! I know that already." I say fiercefully to Harry. Harry goes pale.

"Niall I'm sorr-" Harry begins but I cut him off.

"Save it Styles." I grunt and turn back to Hailey and Suzie. We chit-chat for a couple of minutes then get in the car. We sit and await until we get to my flat.